Chapter Thirty Nine

Blakelyn's POV:

"Did you go potty?" I asked Trevor when he turned around. "Yeah." He said and pointed to his little urinal. I looked to see a little trickle of pee on it. "Good job Trev!" I smiled. He smiled too as I pulled up his pull up. "Let's go wash your hands." I said and helped him get on his stool. I started potty training the boys the week of their second birthday. Trevor was actually the first one that showed interest then Christian became interested. They are doing really well. They still have accidents occasionally but they do well with staying dry. "Let's go get a cookie." I smiled as we left from the bathroom.

Harry, Jacob, and I walked around the furniture store, looking for beds for the twins. "I want to get dark wood frames or we can stain them." I said as I pushed the stroller. Harry nodded until we found the perfect ones. Jacob and Harry put them onto the cart along with two mattresses. After we paid for them, we took them out to my dad's truck and loaded them up.

I played with the twins as Harry and Jacob built the twins' beds. "Daddy?" Trevor asked. "He's building your big boy beds with uncle Jake." I said and he nodded. "Bed?" He asked and I nodded. He sat down with Christian as they played with their train set. A few hours later, Jake and Harry gathered us and we went to the twins' room. "Ok, open your eyes." He said and I looked. "Wow! It's so cute." I smiled. "Look at your room." I said to the twins when Harry put them down. The beds had red sheets with a blue and white striped comforter. There was a train track bookshelf with their books and a lot of train related decoration around. "What's that?" I asked, pointing to the picture of a train on the wall. "Tain! Tain!" Christian smiled. I hugged Harry and Jacob. "Thank you so much." I smiled and watched the twins explore.