Chapter Forty Four

*Please read the author's note at the end of the chapter!*

Blakelyn's POV:

Josh held Tori in his arms as she sobbed into his shoulder. I continued to hold her hand, rubbing it with my thumb and occasionally squeezing it gently, while Harry sat near Tori and rubbed her back. When I was first pregnant with the twins, I remember my parents being very upset and I went to stay with Tori for a few days. Teen moms always have the stigma of being bad parents that don't stay with their baby's father but the twins are super smart and growing like they should and Harry has stuck around for the two years they've been in our lives.

"Tori." I said and she looked up at me. I could see her eyes were puffy and red as her mascara smeared on her cheeks. "Don't worry about what your parents may think. I'm sure they will support you through everything like they have with Harry and I. You and Josh are going to be great parents." I smiled softly. "You think so?" She asked and I nodded. "I know so." She smiled and hugged me tightly. "I love you, you know that?" She asked and I nodded. We heard footsteps coming in and looked up to see Martha and Bill along with Josh's parents, Jennifer and Jonathan.

"Really?" Tori smiled as her mom kissed her forehead. "Of course Tori. Your dad and I are disappointed but we would never hate you. We love you so much and we'll help with the baby as much as we can." Martha said to her and Josh. "Thanks Mrs. Taylor." Josh smiled as he hugged her. He walked over to his parents and they hugged him too along with Tori. "I thought I would have to wait a while for a grandchild." His mom joked, making us laugh. It's crazy knowing that I'm pregnant with my third child and that my best friend will be expecting a baby with me. I'm ready to start this crazy journey with my best friends.

A/N: That's the end! I hope you all enjoyed this story. The next book to this will be called My Everything and it'll be about both Tori and Blake! If you want me to make a separate book for Tori, I can if you let me know. I will post on here when the next story is up! I love you all❤️