Chapter Fifteen

Blakelyn's POV:

"Did you have fun in nursery?" I asked the twins as we walked out of church. "No!" They both giggled, making me smile and shake my head. "Where do you want to go to lunch?" Harry asked as I put the twins in their car seats. "IHOP?" I asked him and he nodded. "Alright." I smiled before getting into the car.

I put the twins down in their cribs as they slept. I carefully closed their door and walked to the living room where Harry was sitting. I walked over to him and climbed into his lap. "Hey." He smiled as I lightly pecked his lips. "We never get moments like this." I said to him and he nodded. "The twins always need us but I love them." He chuckled and I nodded. I laid my head on his chest. I played on my phone as he watched football. "My mom wants us to come over for dinner." I said and looked at him. "Really?" He asked and I nodded. "She's making chicken and stuffing." I smiled. "It's delicious." He bit his lip. "Sounds like it." "And I think we have some cookie mix in the refrigerator and we can have some tonight with ice cream." I smirked. "That sounds delicious." He smiled. I smiled too before holding onto him.

"Mom, we're here!" I said as we went inside her house. "Hey!" Ryan smiled and ran to me. "Hey buddy." I smiled and picked him up. "How's preschool going?" I asked him and he nodded. "It's fun." He smiled and I put him down. Harry put the twins down and they toddled off after Ryan. I smiled as we walked into the living room. "Hey!" Sam said to us before giving me a big hug, lifting me off the ground. "Hey!" I laughed before he put me down. "How's apartment life?" He asked as we sat down. "Good, it's different. Quieter." I smiled. He did too as mom called everyone to dinner.