Chapter Forty One

Blakelyn's POV:

I sat with Tori and the twins in the waiting room of the clinic. Tori repeatedly tapped her foot on the floor and I grabbed her hand. "It's going to be ok." I said to her and she nodded. "Victoria Taylor." The nurse said and we both stood up. I grabbed the twins' hands as we followed them back.

"No cry." I heard Trevor say as Tori sobbed into my shoulder. After getting a blood test done, it said that she was pregnant and was 12 Weeks. Tori wiped her face and went down to Trevor's level. "Thanks bud." She smiled softly and hugged him. "When are you going to tell your parents?" She asked me. "I don't know.. I don't know if I can." She said and I rubbed her back. "If I tell you something, you won't tell anyone?" I asked and she nodded. I bit my lip. "I'm pregnant too." I said and she gasped. "How far along are you?" "12 Weeks. We found out the week before the twins birthday." "Our babies are going to be the same age." She smiled through her tears. "I know." I said and hugged her.

"Why did Tori sleep over?" Harry asked as we ate dinner. "Just wanted to I guess. She's going to be going back to school soon so she wanted to see me." I shrugged. He nodded and continued eating. I hate that I have to keep this secret from Harry but I don't know what he would do if he found out his baby sister was pregnant.

"How are you feeling?" I called Tori as I put the twins in their pajamas. "Ok, my mom's really suspicious of me because I'm sick all of the time." She answered and I nodded. "It's going to get better. The morning sickness will go away and you'll feel a little better." I chuckled. "But I'm going to be huge!" I heard her pout. "Not as big as I was with these little monkeys." I smiled and patted the twins on the butt, making them laugh.