Chapter Three

Blakelyn's POV:

I felt small kisses on my back and I smiled, turning to see Harry laying beside me. "Morning." He smiled as I turned to face him. "Morning." I smiled back. He pecked my lips as I heard noise coming from the baby monitor. "The twins are up." I said before sitting up. "I'll get them." Harry said, getting up. I watched him walk out of the room before I grabbed my phone.

I replied to a text Tori sent me as Harry walked back in carrying them. "Hey." I smiled, grabbing Christian from him. Christian smiled as I kissed him all over his face. I sat him on my lap and Harry got into the bed beside me, laying down with Trevor on his chest. "Do you want more kids?" I asked him. "Yeah, I would love to have more kids." He looked up at me. I smiled before looking down at him. "Me too. We make some cute kids." I held Christian close to me. "Let's go to the pier." Harry said to me and I nodded. "Ok."

I looked at myself in the mirror; I was wearing a yellow ruffled tank top and a pair of light wash denim cuffed shorts. I curled my hair and finished my makeup before walking into the living room, watching Harry putting on his shoes. The twins were wearing a neon orange polo shirt and a pair of black and white plaid shorts. Harry put some black canvas shoes on them. "They're so cute." I smiled and picked up Trevor. "Dadada." He said when I put him down. "I know." I smiled as he crawled to his dad, making us laugh.

"It's so pretty out here." I said as we stood at the end of the pier. Harry nodded, watching the boats floating in the water. "Do you see the boats?" I asked the twins. Christian squealed and kicked the back of Trevor's seat. "No." I said and put his legs down. Harry held my hand as we walked down to the water's edge. I picked up a stone and skipped it across the water. "How'd you learn that?" Harry asked me. "My dad." I smiled and handed him a stone. "It's all the wrist." I hooked his arm before he flicked it across the water. "See?" I smiled and he smiled too before picking up another stone and doing it again. I laughed when I saw his smile get really big. "You're cute." I smiled, giving him a kiss on his cheek.