Chapter Thirteen

Blakelyn's POV:

"Did you have fun?" I asked the twins as we left the Little Gym. They both cooed as we walked outside with Gracen and Cove. "Want to go to Jamba Juice?" She asked me and I nodded. "I'll meet you there." She smiled before walking to her car. I walked to mine and put the twins in their car seats before getting in the driver's seat. I turned the car on before starting to drive.

"Thanks." I smiled at the waiter as he put down our tray of food. I grabbed our smoothies and the boys' food before putting it in front of them. "How's everything going?" She asked me. "Good." I smiled and sipped my smoothie. She smiled too and nodded. "So I was wondering if you want to go to this session I do on Wednesdays." She said to me. "What is it?" "Its called MOPS and it's a mommy group where we talk about mom stuff and there's a daycare for the kids. It's really fun." She said and I nodded. "Sounds like it. If you want to come, I leave around 10:30. It's at the church down the street." She said. "Yeah, I'll think about it. Do we get fed?" I smiled and she laughed, nodding.

"You two had a wonderful nap." I smiled as I walked into their room. They were both standing up in their cribs. I picked them up and put them on the ground. Christian started to toddle around and Trevor instantly fell on the ground and crawled over to his crib, pulling himself up. I grabbed two diapers and the pack of wipes. I sat down on the floor as Trevor toddled over to me and climbed onto my lap. "Aw my baby." I smiled as he kissed my cheek. I kissed his forehead and held him close to me.