Chapter Thirty Eight

Blakelyn's POV:

I gasped when I walked into the twins' room. They were both out of their cribs. "Did you climb out?" I asked them. "Yeah!" Christian smiled. "Harry!" I yelled. "What?" He ran to the room. "We have to get them big boy beds soon." I pouted, picking up Trevor. "They climbed out?" He asked and I nodded. He sighed. "They're growing up huh?" He asked and I nodded, kissing Trevor on the cheek.

We packed a picnic lunch and walked over to the playground at our apartment complex with Gracen and Cove. The twins and Cove ran over to go play while Harry went with them. "The twins' Party was so cute." Gracen smiled at me. "Thanks." I smiled back. "I can't believe our babies are two now. They're so big." She smiled. "I know, it's crazy. The twins climbed out of their cribs this morning." I pouted. "Really?" I nodded. "I'm so sad. I don't want to get them big boy beds yet." She nodded. "Cove just got his big boy bed in the mail. I haven't built it yet but I don't know how he'll do." She said and I nodded. I looked up to see Cove and Trevor playing with the mulch as Christian played with Harry. I smiled and continued to talk to Gracen.

After dinner, I bathed the twins. They both splashed around as I tried to wash them. It's so crazy how in the past year they've grown so much. They talk and have little conversations with each other and us. Also they have little personalities. Christian's very independent and stubborn like his dad while Trevor's inquisitive and caring like me. Trevor blew bubbles at me and I laughed when it landed on my hair, making him laugh too. I got them both out and drained the bathtub before getting them ready for bed.