Chapter Forty Two

Blakelyn's POV:

"Ready Ry?" I asked him as we walked into Target. "Yeah." He smiled and got out. We walked in and I grabbed a cart. I was helping Ryan buy his school supplies for kindergarten. I can't believe my little brother is finally going into big kid school. He handed me his school list as we went around, picking up everything that he needed.

"I'm home!" I called when I walked into the house. "Mama!" Trevor smiled and ran over to me. "Hey." I chuckled as he hugged my leg. I picked him up and kissed his cheek. "I brought lunch." I said and went into the boys' room. Harry was sitting on his laptop with Christian holding onto his back. "Guess what?" He asked, with a small smile, when I sat on the floor. "What?" I smiled as he turned his laptop to face me. I bit my lip as I saw the email said University of Washington. I read over the letter and felt tears pooling in my eyes. "Harry." I smiled and hugged him tightly. "You got accepted to your top school." I smiled at him. "I know." He smiled back. "Yay!" Trevor clapped too, making us laugh.

Harry wants to study Elementary Education and become a fourth grade teacher. "I'm so proud of you baby. Just think in four years you'll be able to sign for Teach for America." I smiled. He nodded and gently kissed me. "I know. I can't wait." He said and hugged me tightly. "We have to celebrate tonight." I looked at him, helping Christian Open his Happy Meal box. "No we don't. I only need you, the twins, and our little one and I'm happy." He said and kissed my stomach. I blushed as we started eating our McDonald's.