Chapter Sixteen

Blakelyn's POV:

"Thanks for inviting us to dinner." I smiled at my mom as we started towards Harry's car. "You're welcome sweetie, next time is Thanksgiving." She waved as I put the twins in their car seats. I got in the passenger seat and Harry got in too, turning the car on. "Did you have fun?" I asked Harry when he started to drive. "Yeah, I forgot how much fun your brothers are." He chuckled. I smiled and looked out the window.

"Harry they're done!" I called to him. I heard footsteps and felt arms grab my waist. I squealed as he put me down. "What the hell?" I laughed and hit him playfully as he grabbed two cookies from the pan. "Sorry." He said with his mouth full. I rolled my eyes playfully and grabbed myself two as we sat down on the couch. "What are we going to do tomorrow?" I asked him. "How about pumpkin picking." He said and I smiled. "The boys first pumpkin." I said and he smiled, nodding. "That'll be fun."
•••

I heard squeals and yells from the boys' room and I smiled before rolling out of bed. I grabbed my black plush robe and put it on before walking in. Trevor and Christian were playing with their cars along with Harry. Trevor squealed and crawled over to me as I sat on the floor. "Morning bubby." I smiled and helped him onto my lap. He laid his head on my shoulder and I kissed the top of his head. "Morning Chris." I smiled and he giggled. "Morning daddy." I kissed Harry gently. "Morning." He smiled back.

"Aren't you two cute?" I smiled at the twins as Harry helped me put on their black TOMS. They were wearing a pair of black joggers and a white tshirt that said 'Wiz Kid'. I put on their black hoodies and picked them up. "Is the wagon in the car?" I asked Harry and he nodded, grabbing the diaper bag. "Alright. Let's go." I smiled before we left.