Chapter Five

Blakelyn's POV:

"Tell daddy bye." I said to the twins as Harry grabbed his bookbag. "Bye bye." Christian smiled, making us smile too. "Bye you guys." Harry kissed us all before leaving. I cut up a banana and put it in two little bowls before adding blueberries and strawberries. I gave it to them before fixing myself a bowl of cereal. I sat down before eating and playing on my phone. I looked over at them and saw Trevor got drool all over his pajamas. "Aw poor Trevor." I pouted as he chewed on his finger. Trevor and Christian were teething. Trevor is getting his lateral incisors on the top and bottom and Christian is getting his first upper and bottom molars. It's hard having two teething babies. I picked them both up before taking them to their room.

"You two look so handsome." I smiled, putting them in the car. I buckled them both in before getting in the drivers seat. I turned it on before driving to The Little Gym. Since I'm home alone all day with the twins, I've decided to put them in classes to get them in something. I parked in front of it before walking inside with them. "Wow look." I said to them as they smiled.

After the class, I put the twins' shoes on and got up. "Hey, Blakelyn right?" Someone walked up to me. "Yeah, you're.." I bit my lip. "Gracen." She smiled, holding onto a little boy that was around the twins' age. "What's your name?" I asked him as he smiled, looking away. "His name is Cove." She smiled. "Wow, that's a cool name." I smiled before walking outside with her. "I've seen you around the apartment complex near here. Do you live there?" She asked me and I nodded. "Me too! Maybe we can have a play date." She offered and I nodded. "That'll be nice. Let me give you my number." I said and she nodded, handing me her iPhone. I put my number in and handed her phone back.