Chapter Thirty Six

Blakelyn's POV:

*One Week Later*

I smiled when I walked into the twins' room. "It's your second birthday!" I cooed at them. "Yay!" Christian yelled before clapping. I smiled and picked him and Trevor up. "Let's go eat some breakfast." I said before walking into the living room. "Hey auntie Tori." I smiled as I put them in their high chairs. "T-T." Trevor smiled as she kissed his cheek. "Morning birthday babies." She said as I handed them a container of chick-n-minis and some fruit. "Thanks for stopping for breakfast." I said as we ate our chicken biscuits. "No problem." She smiled and ate.

I buttoned up my high waisted jeans and looked in the mirror. I had on a black bodysuit under it. My stomach is showing so I have to hide it as much as I can. I sat down and put on my sandals. "Hey." I heard Harry say and I looked up. "Hey." I smiled and stood up. Harry walked over to me and wrapped my arms around his neck. "How are you feeling?" "Good, I don't feel sick which is great." I smiled. He chuckled and put his hand on my stomach. I blushed. "We need to get ready."

"Wow." I smiled at the large picnic shelter that was decorated. "'Rain! 'Rain!" Trevor smiled and pointed to the balloon. "Yeah, train." I smiled. The party's theme was Two-Two Trains. "Come here!" My mom smiled as I put the twins down. They ran over into her arms as she hugged them. They were wearing a white t-shirt with a red train on it and their name on the back with a black number 2, blue jean shorts, and black converses. "It's your birthday." She smiled. "Birthday?" Christian asked her and she nodded. "Go play." I said to them as they ran to the playground.

"Happy birthday dear Trevor and Christian. Happy birthday to you!" We sang as Harry and I blew out the candles. We all clapped and the twins clapped too. Harry cut them each a slice and I fed some to Trevor. "Mmm!" He smiled. "Is it good bubby?" I asked and he nodded. I watched him and Christian feed himself as I felt tears in my eyes. I can't believe the twins are two. Two years ago, my little babies were born. Now they're walking, talking, and showing their little personalities everyday. "You ok?" Harry asked, sitting beside me with Christian. "Yeah, just a little emotional." I said and he smiled. "It's crazy that they're two huh?" He asked and I nodded. "It's like they were born yesterday." He squeezed my hand and I lightly kissed his lips.