Chapter Twenty Five

Blakelyn's POV:

"Tell Daddy thank you for the donuts." I said to the twins as they ate their donut holes. "Tank you." They both said at the same time. "You're welcome kiddos." He smiled and kissed the top of their heads. "I'll see you later." He smiled and pecked my lips. "Bye soon to be graduate." I smiled back as he left. Harry was going to graduate high school in a week. He finally got his cap, gown and his honors stole. I'm so proud of him. I sipped from the ice coffee Harry bought me as the twins ate their breakfast.

I pulled the wagon out of the apartment as the twins sat in it. "Ready to go to the park?" I asked them. "Yeah!" I heard them yell behind me. I chuckled before stopping by a bench. I helped them both out and grabbed my phone. "Let's go play!" I smiled as they walked onto the playground. I helped them climb onto the play set and slide down the slide. I smiled as they giggled and played with the other kids there.

After they played and had lunch, I walked back to the apartment with them. I heard a car horn and turned around to see Harry pulling into his parking spot. "Look it's daddy." I smiled. "Dada!" Christian yelled as Harry got out. "Hey you guys. Did you have fun?" He smiled and kissed me gently. "How was your exams?" I asked and he nodded. "Pretty good." He said and picked up the twins. We walked towards the front door and I opened it. Harry put the twins down and we watched them run over to their chairs and sit down. I chuckled and closed the door.