Chapter Thirty Four

Blakelyn's POV:

I listened to the twins babble to each other as I washed the dishes. I smiled to myself when I finished. "Mama." I heard Christian say and watched him walk over to me. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "Baba." He said and pointed to the fridge. I chuckled. "Trevor do you want milk too?" I asked him and he toddled over to us. I grabbed their sippy cups from the cabinet, poured whole milk into them, and put the lid on. I handed them their cups and they started drinking.

When I finished getting the twins ready, I felt a wave of nausea hit me. I sighed and leaned back on the sofa. I felt Trevor hit my leg and I leaned down to look at him. As soon as the nausea started to come up, I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I heard them cry as I flushed the toilet. I bit my lip as I stood up and brushed my teeth. "Don't cry." I pouted as Trevor sat by my feet. I picked him up and kissed his cheek. "Mama just got a little sick." I said to him.

"You threw up?" Harry asked as we ate dinner. I nodded. "How Long has it been?" He asked softly. I bit my lip. "A few weeks ago." I looked at him. "Do you think?" "Maybe? I went and bought a test, I haven't taken it yet." I sighed. He grabbed my hand. "We'll take it when we're done." He said and I nodded. As soon as we finished, I went into the bathroom and grabbed the pregnancy test box. I opened it up and did the two tests that were in it. I set my timer on my phone before going into the living room. Harry and the boys were sitting on the floor, playing. "How long?" He asked. "Two more minutes." I said and sat on the couch.

After those two long minutes went by, my phone went off. I took a shaky breath as Harry followed behind me. We went into the bathroom and looked at the tests. The word 'Pregnant' was on both of them. My eyes widened as I looked at Harry. "You're pregnant." He said. "I know." I said as he hugged me tightly.