Chapter Eight (P1)

Blakelyn's POV:

"And if they need anything, we have a spare key under the mat." I said to my mom as Harry finished packing up the car. "I know Blake. We'll be fine." Mom chuckled and I blushed. "I know." I bit my lip as Harry got into the car. "Cmon." He smiled as I walked over to my mom. "Be good for nana, I love you." I said to the twins before kissing their cheeks and getting into the car. Harry and I waved bye before driving off. "Ready for couple time?" He smiled at me. I smiled back and nodded. "Of course."

I woke up when Harry stopped the car. He got out and walked into the hotel that we were staying in. I leaned against the window and watched the bellhops walking in and out of the hotel. A few minutes later, Harry walked out and smiled when he saw I was awake. I smiled back before opening the door. "Here's the key." He smiled and handed the small card to me. I got out before opening the trunk and getting our suitcases out. I grabbed one of the luggage racks and put our suitcases on it one by one.

"Thanks for letting us get pizza tonight." I smiled at Harry as he sat beside me at the table. "No problem baby." He kissed my cheek. We ate in silence, the only noise coming from the TV. "I've been thinking about something." He said and I looked at him. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I was thinking about having another baby." He smiled and I smiled too. "Really?" He nodded. "The twins are getting big and I just want another little baby around." "Another screaming, crying baby?" I smirked and he chuckled. "I'm joking. I would love to have another child. We can wait until the twins at least turn 2." I smiled and he nodded.