Chapter Thirty

Blakelyn's POV:

After we got off the train, we stopped at a children's museum. "Are you excited?" I asked the twins as Harry pushed their stroller inside. We went and got tickets before walking inside. We went around to all of the exhibits. The twins got to play with some and I smiled as they played with other kids.

After the museum and the twins took a nap, we went to a local pizza restaurant. When we got our table, I put the twins in their booster seats and sat in front of Harry. "It smells so good in here." I smiled and looked at the menu. "Yeah, I love Italian food." He said and held my hand. When the waiter came over, we ordered our drinks and pizza. "Mama." Christian said and I looked at him. "Are you hungry?"  I asked and he nodded. I grabbed a container of Cheetos and handed him the bowl. Him and Trevor both started eating as we waited.

"Look at all of the lights." I said to the twins as we walked into the night market. There were food trucks and stands all around as people were drinking, eating, and listening to the band that was playing. "What do you want to eat?" Harry asked. I shrugged. "It doesn't matter." I said and he nodded. We walked passed a few trucks before stopping at one that sold fries. Harry bought us cheese fries with bacon on it before we sat down. I moved the stroller so it was in front of me. The twins were in their pajamas and I smiled as they ate their puffs. Harry and I ate the fries in silence as we listened to the music.