Chapter Nineteen

Blakelyn's POV:

I felt something squeeze my nose and I smiled, opening my eyes to see Harry hovering over me. "Morning!" He sang, letting go. I chuckled before turning over. "No!" He pouted and stopped me. "What Harry? It's almost eight in the morning." I pushed him back playfully. "I want some IHOP." He smiled. I rolled my eyes playfully and looked up at him. He stared back with the same pout from earlier. "Fine." I smiled, giving up. He passionately kissed me before bolting into the bathroom. I rubbed my lips, still feeling little sparks, before getting up and walking into the twins' room.

"Morning." I smiled and turned on the light. I walked over to their cribs to see them both rubbing their eyes. "Sorry for waking you up." I pouted and picked them up. I put them on the floor and grabbed their clothes and new diapers. I took off their pajamas and changed their diapers before putting on a gray long sleeved onesie with navy blue dinosaurs on it and a pair of navy blue joggers. When I finished, I stood up as Harry walked into their room. I smiled up at him, he was wearing a light blue button-down shirt and a pair of khakis. "You look nice." I stood up. "Thanks." He said before picking up Christian, who crawled over to him. "Alright, let me go get ready." I said and kissed Chris on the cheek before walking into our room.

"You guys are a beautiful family." Our waitress said. I smiled up at her. Her graying hair was pinned up into a neat bun. "Thanks." I smiled. "What would you all like to drink?" She asked us. "Can they have milk and I want a coffee," I said to her. "And can I have a glass of orange juice." She nodded before writing it all down and walking away. I played on my phone as I felt Harry's foot nudge mine. I looked up at him as he gave me a small smirk. I rolled my eyes playfully and put my phone down. "Yes baby?" I asked him. "Show me attention." He pouted and I smiled. I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. I stared into his eyes as he leaned over the table and lightly pecked my lips. "I love you." He smiled. "I love you too." I smiled back.

"You two are so sticky." I said and wiped the twins' mouths with baby wipes. They both squirmed as I put the dirty wipes on our plates. "All clean?" Harry asked and I nodded, standing up. He picked up Christian and his sippy cup before walking to the front. I followed behind with Trevor in my arms. We walked over to Harry's car and put the twins in their car seats before getting into the car. Harry turned it on before starting to drive. "Why does IHOP always make you tired?" I asked, yawning. "Because it's so good." He smiled. I leaned over the center console and laid my arm on his. "I want to take a nap when we get back home." He chuckled at me. "Me too, hopefully, the twins will sleep." I nodded and looked behind me. Christian's little eyes were fluttering and Trevor was looking out the window, beginning to drift off. "I think they will." I smiled softly as Harry continued to drive.