Chapter Twelve

Blakelyn's POV:

"Are you two playing nicely?" I asked the twins as they played with their blocks. They both looked at me with a blank expression. "Probably not." I shrugged as Harry walked into the room. "Hey bubbas." He said and sat beside me on the floor. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "You're cute." He said, making me blush. I looked at the boys as they babbled to each other. "Come here Trevor." I said and he crawled to me. Harry moved towards the kitchen as I helped Trevor stand up. "Go get dada." I smiled and let his hands go. He took a few stumbling steps towards Harry and fell, crawling the rest of the way.

Christian crawled over to me and I helped him stand up. I held onto his hands and let go as he started walking to Harry. "Oh my god!" I squealed as he fell in front of Harry. "Christian, you're walking so good!" I smiled and crawled over to them. He smiled as I picked him up and kissed him all over. I smiled at Harry and he smiled too.

I fixed the twins a bowl of teriyaki salmon with brown rice and handed them their forks. I sat down beside Harry and began eating, watching the twins eat too. "Ready for school tomorrow?" I asked Harry and he groaned. "I'm ready for a vacation. School is really annoying." He said and I pouted. "Why?" I asked him. "It just is. I'm working and doing college applications. It's stressful." He said and I nodded. "I'm sorry baby." I kissed his cheek. "It's alright. It's not your fault." He said and I nodded. He kissed my cheek. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." I smiled back.