Chapter Ten

Blakelyn's POV:

"Bye dada." I said to Harry as I cut up some pieces of toast for the twins. "Bye bye!" They both waved and I smiled. "Bye." Harry said and left. I fixed the twins the toast and some blueberries. I fixed myself some avocado toast and a mug of tea. I sat down and began eating, going on my online school to finish up some homework that I didn't finish while on the trip with Harry.

I'm really happy I continued to do online school instead of going back. Online school is easier for me and I like that it's more my pace and not my teacher's pace. "Mama!" I heard Christian yell and I looked at him. "What's wrong baby?" I asked him. "Baba." He said and pointed to his sippy cup. I smiled and got up, walking over to them to see they both finished their food with most of it ending on the floor. I chucked and fixed their sippy cups with milk and gave it to them.

"Mamas done with the laundry." I said to the twins as they played on the floor. I grabbed one of their swaddle blankets and laid it over the two of them before lifting it up, making them both giggle. I smiled and folded it up and took it and their clothes to their room. I put everything up and put up our clothes. I heard babbling and turned to see Trevor followed me. "Hey baby." I smiled as he squealed. I picked him up and went back into the living room, turning the TV off.

"Is dinner yummy?" I asked the twins as I ate. We were having Italian sausages with sweet potatoes and baby corn. "No!" Trevor giggled and Christian giggled too. "No!" He smiled. I smiled at Harry who chuckled and rolled his eyes playfully.