Chapter Twenty Nine

Blakelyn's POV:

I finished doing my makeup as I felt Trevor hold against my leg. "Hey bubbie." I smiled and looked down at him. He looked so cute in just a tshirt and his diaper. I smiled and picked him up. He giggled and pointed at the mirror. "Mama." He smiled. "And that's Trevor." I pointed at him. "Tee." He said and I smiled. "Lets go see what daddy and brother are doing." I said before walking out of the bathroom.

"They're so cute." We heard someone say as the twins walked into the hotel's restaurant hand in hand. "Thank you." I said to them before we found somewhere to sit. I put the twins in two high chairs and turned their iPad on some cartoons. "I'll go get them breakfast." Harry said before getting up and walking to the buffet. I watched Trevor and Christian hit the table. "Dada!" Christian yelled. "Shh." I said to him and he continued to smack the table.

When Harry got back to the table he put two plates in front of the twins before sitting down. "You were hungry huh?" He asked as they started eating. "Yeah Christian was freaking out." I smiled before walking over to the buffet table. I grabbed myself some breakfast before sitting down. We all ate in silence as the twins watched their cartoons.

"Is this so cool?" I asked Trevor as we watched the trains go by. He smiled and pointed to them. "Say train." I said to him. "'Ain." He said and I chuckled. "Close enough." We heard a bell and watched as a train slowed down in front of us. "Ready?" Harry asked and I nodded as we got on. We found an empty booth before sitting down. I buckled Trevor and myself in. As people started to settle in, one of the stewardess walked over to us. "Hello is this your first time riding the light rail?" She asked and we nodded. "Do you want to see how it works?" She smiled at the twins and they both nodded.

We followed her to the front where we got to see the conductor. "What's your names?" He smiled at them. "This is Trevor and that's Christian." I said and pointed to them. "Do you want to drive the train?" He asked Trevor, who laid his head against my neck. "He loves trains." I smiled and the conductor chuckled. "Well how about you push the button." He said and I helped him press the bell. He smiled widely as we all clapped.