Chapter Eleven

Blakelyn's POV:

I put the twins in their stroller and waited for Harry to get out of the car. Harry got out and started pushing the stroller with me walking beside him. "Ready to get on the boat?" I asked the twins and they giggled. I held Harry's hand as we went to buy our tickets. He paid and handed mine to me as we sat on a bench. We had the stroller in front of us so we could watch the twins playing inside. "I'm excited to go to the beach." I said and laid my head on Harry's shoulder. "Me too. It's so beautiful there." He said. I nodded.

When we made it to the pier, we got off the boat and immediately went to the bathrooms. I walked with Harry into the family bathroom. I picked up Trevor first and changed his diaper. "You two did so well on the boat." I smiled and put him back in the stroller. "Mama." He said, reaching his hands towards me. "I got Christian." Harry said and picked him up. "Thanks." I smiled and grabbed Trevor. We walked out of the bathroom and towards the pier's barrier. "Look at the boats." I said to Trevor and pointed at them. He looked at them in amazement as they went over the water. "Is it so cool?" I asked and he cooed. I kissed his cheek and walked over to Harry when they were outside. "Alright, lets go have fun." I smiled.

"I had so much fun today." I smiled at Harry as we got back into the car. "Me too." He smiled. I buckled up and turned on my camera to see the pictures I took of the boys on the beach. I smiled and flipped through them. I was starting to get into photography because I love taking pictures of the boys. I'm happy to be able to do these moments with them.