Chapter Fourteen

Blakelyn's POV:

"How'd you like MOPS?" Gracen asked me as we walked out of the church. "I like it. It was fun meeting all of the other moms." I smiled. "Did you two have fun?" I asked the twins. They continued to babble, making me chuckle. "Thanks for the invite to Cove's birthday. I can't believe he's turning two." I smiled and squeezed his cheek. "Blakey!" He laughed and Gracen and I chuckled. "Yeah, he really loves you and the twins." She smiled and kissed his cheek. I smiled. "I love him too."
•••

"Thanks for coming with us." I smiled at Harry as we got out of the car. "You're welcome." He smiled and held the twins as I grabbed Cove's present. We walked to the park to see balloons decorating and kids running around. "Hey Blake!" Gracen smiled and hugged me. "Hey, where's the birthday boy?" I smiled and handed her his present. "He's over on the playground with his cousins." She said, pointing to the playground. Harry and I walked over as we were carefully not to step on anyone. "Happy birthday Cove!" I smiled as he looked at me. "Blakey." He smiled and hugged me. I smiled as he pulled away. Harry put the twins down and we let them play.

"You remember this huh?" I smiled as I fed Trevor some cake. He squealed as I fed him. "Shh." I smiled and rubbed his cheek. Harry was talking to Gracen's older brother as she sat beside me, looking exhausted. "This was such a cute party. The twins had a lot of fun." I smiled. "Thanks." She smiled and ran her fingers through her hair.