Chapter Eight (P2)

Blakelyn's POV:

I woke up to Harry wrapping his arm around me. "Morning princess." He whispered and kissed between my eyebrows. I smiled and snuggled into his chest. "We have to get up for breakfast." He said and I nodded, groaning softly. "But this is relaxing." I smiled. He chuckled and sat up. "I have a wonderful breakfast reservation for us at 9:30." I sat up too. "Can we shower together?" I smirked and he chuckled before getting up.

"If the boat tips over, will you save me?" I smiled at Harry as we climbed onto the top deck of the whale watching ship. "Of course." He chuckled and held my hand as we found a seat. I leaned into him and wrapped my arms around his as we waited. The boat slowly rocking from the waves. Harry kissed my forehead, making me smile. Ten minutes later, the boat ride started as it sped off into the Pacific Ocean. It occasionally stopped to show us the whales and other ocean animals that lived up here.

After dinner at The Observatory, we went back to the hotel and up to our room. "I had so much fun." I smiled at Harry as he carried me inside. "Me too." He smiled and laid me on the bed, getting on top of me. I bit my lip as he kissed me passionately, the taste of the wine we had lingered on his lips. He pulled away and I pouted. He continuously pecked my lips and I laughed as he kissed all over my face. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." I whispered back.
•••

Harry and I walked to the bike rentals as I finished my coffee. I threw the paper cup away as we got two bikes. "It's been forever since I rode one." I smiled and got on. He chuckled and got on his as we started riding beside each other. We passed by couples walking together or small families riding their bikes. Everytime we passed by a beautiful landmark, we stopped to take a picture. We were in the park in the hour before going to get a quick lunch.

"Ready baby?" Harry smiled and I nodded as we walked together to the airplane terminal. I held his hand tightly before we climbed on and buckled up. I fixed the headphones so we could hear each other as the pilot got on. "Hello, are you two ready?" He asked and we smiled before nodding. He sat down and buckled up before starting to fly. I looked out the window to see the Pacific Ocean underneath us. "Wow." I said to Harry and he smiled. "It's beautiful huh?" He asked and I nodded.

We continued to fly as I felt Harry nudge me. I looked at him to see his green eyes meeting mine. "What's wrong?" I asked and he smiled before grabbing my hand. "I have something I need to ask." He said and I nodded to urge him on. "Blake, I have always liked you since I first saw you on the playground that day. I love your kind spirit, I love that you're a great mother to the twins, I love that even through all of the hard times, you never gave up or left me. I love you with all my heart and I want to be with you forever." He said before pulling a small ring box out of his pocket. I gasped and felt tears sting my eyes as he opened. "Blakelyn Daniella, will you marry me?" He asked and I nodded, wiping my tears away. "Of course!" I smiled and hugged him tightly.