Chapter Twenty Seven

Blakelyn's POV:

I woke up with Harry's arms wrapped around me. I smiled and rubbed his arms. "Morning." I heard him say softly. "Morning." I said back to him. I felt him put his arms around my waist. I smiled when he kissed my bare back. "I had a great time last night." I turned to look at him. "Me too." He smiled and pecked my lips. I laughed as he kissed down my neck. He rolled over on top of me and I sighed happily, running my fingers through the hair on his neck. "I love you so much." I whispered. "I love you too." He smiled and kissed me.

Harry grabbed my hand as we went into a restaurant. "Hello, how many are there?" The host asked. "Two." Harry said and he nodded before taking us to a booth with a view of the harbor. "Look how beautiful it is." I smiled and looked out the window. "Yeah." He smiled and held my hand. I looked at him as he kissed my hand.

"Hey!" I smiled at the twins as they toddled towards me. "Did you have fun with Grandma and Grandpa?" I asked them. "Yeah!" They both yelled. I smiled and picked them up. "Thanks for watching them." I said to Harry's mom. "No problem. They're so good." She smiled. "Say bye." I said and they waved as we walked outside. I put them in the car before getting in. "Dada's at home waiting for us." I smiled at them. "Dada!" They giggled as I started to drive.

I fixed the twins a bowl of baked ziti and put it at their spots on the table. Harry and I have started feeding them at the family dining table. I sat down and began eating. "Is it yummy?" I smiled and they nodded, putting more noodles in their mouth. "We should go somewhere." He said to me. "Like..?" I lifted my eyebrows when I looked at him. "Oregon?" He asked and I smiled. "Do you want to go to Oregon?" I asked them. "Yeah!" They smiled.