Chapter Six

Blakelyn's POV:

"Hey Gracen." I smiled as I walked out of my apartment with the stroller. "Hey Blake, ready to go?" She asked me and I nodded, locking the door. Gracen and I are going to take the twins and Cove to the children's museum. We walked over to my car and I helped each little one get into their car seats. I got into the driver's seat and turned the car on. I looked through the mirror to see them watching a video on her iPad. I smiled before driving off.

"They had a lot of fun." I smiled as we walked out of the changing room. "Yeah, Cove loves going to the museum but this is the first time we went with people." She smiled and put him in her carrier. I pushed the stroller as we left the museum. We walked down the sidewalk, looking for somewhere to have lunch. We walked to Subway and ordered sandwiches for all of us. We sat down at a booth and talked while we waited for our food. When the food came, I cut the sandwich up for them and the twins ate theirs as I ate mine.

"Look at the bubbles." I heard Harry say in the bathroom, the twins started giggling after he said it. I smiled and walked into the bathroom with their towels. Trevor and Christian both had suds in their hair and on their chins. "You two are having fun." I smiled and kneeled beside the bathtub. "Mama." Trevor cooed, reaching for me. I smiled and rinsed out his hair before picking him up. I wrapped the towel around him and held him close to my chest.

Harry drained the bathtub and got Christian out, wrapping him in a towel and following me to their room. I rubbed lotion on them and put on their diapers. Harry helped me put on their pajamas and I brushed their hair. "They're so cute." I smiled as they crawled around on the ground. Harry nodded before laying down on the floor, Trevor started climbing on top of him, giggling at the process. I smiled and kissed the top of his head.