Chapter Thirty Three

Blakelyn's POV:

"See you after work." I pecked Harry's lips as he left. The twins walked to the door and hit against it, making me pout. "Dada?" Trevor asked, looking at me. "Dada's gone." I said and walked over to them. "Do you want to go see Mimi and Papa?" I asked them, picking them up. "Yeah!" They smiled. I smiled too before taking them to their room. I took off their pajamas before putting them in an orange onesie with a pair of blue shortalls over it. I put on their blue slip on shoes before helping them up. "Let's go." I smiled and watched them walk out of the room.

"Morning!" My mom smiled as we walked in. "Mo." Christian said to her when she picked them up. She smiled and kissed his cheek. "They're so tall." She said and I nodded. "I know, they must have gotten it from Harry." I smiled and she nodded. "They have their 18 month appointment this afternoon, do you want to come?" I asked her. "Of course, I wouldn't miss it." She smiled.

I held Trevor as he cried into my chest. "I know but you did so good baby." I kissed the top of his head. They had to get two shots today. They're both growing very well, Trevor is 24.5 pounds and 33 inches and Christian is 25.8 pounds and 33.1 inches. They are very tall for their ages and in the middle range for their weight. When they quieted down, my mom and I carried them out of the exam room. We went to the front desk to schedule an appointment for after they turn two. "Let's for get lunch." Mom said and I nodded before we left.

The waiter put our food down in front of us. I had a turkey club with French fries. The twins had a chicken quesadilla with fruit. "They're turning two soon. What's the theme going to be?" "I think we're going to do a Train theme." I smiled and she chuckled. "Tain! Tain!" Christian yelled and hit the table. "Shhh." I smiled and rubbed his hand.