Chapter Twenty Four

Blakelyn's POV:

I woke up to the smell of maple syrup. I smiled and threw off the covers. I put on my slippers before walking towards the living room. "You finally woke up." Harry joked as he cut up the twins' waffles. "You made waffles?" I smiled, walking towards the kitchen. "WE made waffles." Ryan smiled and ate some. "I'm sorry bud." I smiled and ruffled his hair. I fixed myself a couple waffles and drizzled syrup on top before sitting down to start eating. "What are we going to do today?" Harry asked me. "Well, I'm going to clean today. The laundry pile is almost as tall as me." I said to him. He nodded. "I'll take the kids somewhere." "Thanks babe." I smiled.

"See you guys in a few hours." I said to the boys as Harry picked them up. "Bye bye." Christian waved and I smiled, kissing their cheeks. When Harry and the boys left, I looked around the empty apartment. They were toys everywhere, dirty dishes in the sink, and clothes waiting in the hamper to be washed. I took a deep breath before beginning to clean.

I laid on the couch after I finished. The living room smelled like lavender as I closed my eyes. I heard the front door open and heard a 'shh' from Harry's mouth as he gently closed the door. "I'm not sleeping." I said before opening my eyes. "Oh." He blushed as the twins walked over to me. "Did you two have fun with daddy and uncle Ryan?" I asked as they crawled onto the couch. "Yeah!" Christian smiled. I smiled too as Harry sat beside me, putting Trevor on his lap. "We went to Chuck E Cheese and they got to play and eat pizza." Harry said and ruffled Trevor's hair. "That sounds fun." I smiled. "The living room looks good." He said and I nodded. "It really needed it." I said and looked around.