Chapter Twenty Three

Blakelyn's POV:

I rolled over and kissed Harry's cheek before getting out of bed. I put on my slippers and closed the door before walking into the living room. I smiled as o saw Tori playing with Chris and Trevor. "Mama." Trevor smiled before getting up and toddling over to me. "Morning Trev, are you having fun with Auntie Tori?" I asked him and he nodded. I kissed his cheek and sat on the floor. Chris smiled at me before crawling over. I pulled him into my lap and kissed him all over his face, making him giggle. "You have some really good kids. They are so cute and cuddly." Tori smiled. I smiled too. "I know."

"Ready to go play?" I asked Ryan and the twins. "Yeah!" Ryan smiled, holding onto my hand. My mom and dad was busy so Harry and I decided that Ryan could spend the night at our apartment. Harry grabbed my other hand and I felt him lightly kiss it, making me smile. We went inside the museum and paid for our wristbands.

The twins smacked on the table as I quickly got out their lunch. "Thanks Blakey." Ryan smiled and grabbed his container that I made for him. "You're welcome Ry." I smiled and watched the twins eat their peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"Tell Auntie Tori bye." I said to the twins as they toddled over to her. "Bye you two." She smiled and hugged them, giving them each a kiss on the forehead. "I'll see you two soon." She stood up and gave me a tight hug. "I'll text you ok?" She asked and I nodded. "Love you." I said as she gave her brother and Ryan a quick hug too. "Love you too." She smiled before leaving. I pouted as I felt Harry wrap his arms around my waist. I leaned into him as he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.