Chapter Seven

Blakelyn's POV:

I was fixing the twins some milk as I felt arms wrap around my waist. I smiled and looked up, seeing Harry's head on my shoulder. "Hey." I smiled. "Hey baby." He smiled and sat on the counter. "What's up?" I asked him, handing Trevor and Christian their sippy cups. "I want to go on a date with you." He said and I smiled, looking at him. "Really?" I asked and he nodded. I smiled. "Ok." I pecked his lips before walking out of the kitchen.

"Thanks mom." I smiled as she grabbed Trevor and Christian from me. "You're welcome. You and Harry need this time." She said and I nodded. "Have fun." She smiled as I walked over to Harry's car. I got into it and looked at him. "So where are we going?" I smiled. "You'll see." He smiled back and started to drive, holding my hand.

"We're riding horses?!" I smiled as we passed by a pasture. "Yeah, you excited?" He chuckled and I nodded. "I've always wanted to do this!" I smiled when he parked. I quickly got out and looked around at all the different horses. Harry took me to the stables as he took me to someone that was brushing them. "Hey Shelby." Harry said as a woman looked at us. "Hey Harry." She said, giving him a hug. "Shelby, this is my girlfriend, Blakelyn. Blake, this is my aunt, Shelby." He smiled and I shook her hand. "Nice to meet you." I smiled and she nodded. "Well we have some horses ready for you." She said and I smiled.

"It's so much fun." I smiled, looking at Harry as he rode beside me. "I know. Didn't you like this date?" He asked and I nodded. "I love you so much." I said and he smiled back. "I love you too." When we got to the end of the trail, there was a picnic blanket laying on the ground with a picnic basket. I smiled and got down, tying my horse against a tree branch.

Harry grabbed my hand and took me over to the blanket. I sat down and opened it up, seeing two small containers of food for us. I smiled and took it out, seeing a PB&J sandwich with apples and carrot sticks. "It's so cute." I smiled as I started eating. "There's another surprise to this date." Harry smiled and I furrowed my eyebrows before looking in the basket. I pulled out a white envelope and opened it to see a receipt for a hotel. I looked at Harry before reading it and saw that it was a hotel in Vancouver. "We're going to Vancouver?" I smiled and he nodded as I hugged him tightly.