Chapter Thirty Five

Blakelyn's POV:

*Few Weeks Later*

I sipped some water as Harry drove us to the OBGYN. After taking the pregnancy test, I've been getting sick almost every morning and have been exhausted. I went to the doctor to check if I really was pregnant and happily I am. We're going to the doctor to check how far along I am. "Nervous?" He asked. "A little. I can't believe I'm pregnant again." I looked at him. He smiled and rested his hand on my little stomach. I smiled back and put my hand on his.

I laid on the ultrasound table as we waited for the doctor to come in. "What do you think we'll have?" He asked me. I shrugged. "What do you think?" I looked at him. "I think you'll have a girl." He smiled. "I think it's a boy." I chuckled. "You can never have too many boys." He smiled as the doctor came in. "Hey Blakelyn." The Doctor smiled, shaking our hands. "Hey." I smiled as she washed her hands. "How are you feeling?" She turned to me. "Sick." I chuckled. She chuckled too. "Alright, let's see how the little one's doing." She said and I lifted my shirt.

"I can't believe I'm 10 weeks." I smiled at Harry as we drove to his parents' house. "I know. When do you want to tell our parents?" He looked at me. "Let's tell them at the twins' birthday party. I'll really be showing then so it'll be obvious." "Can you believe the twins will be two next week?" I smiled. "No. I can't believe the boys are getting so big." He smiled too. "I'm so excited for their party. All of their little friends from Mommy and Me Class are going to be there. It's going to be so cute." I smiled. Harry chuckled. "What?" I looked at him. "You're adorable." He smiled and I blushed, kissing his cheek.