1

"Grandma. No. I can't do that. That is the last thing I would do in my life."
"You have to marry him honey. That's the last thing Grandma is asking from you. Or you like to know me as your gm." Grandma said as she was laying week on the bed.
"But why me? He is a freaking heartless guy." She refused again.
"Please. I am pleading. Look. I have you and your twin sister. That's it. I don't have others. I am your only gm right? You mum and dad passed away. I don't have other kids unless then the both of them. They promised me. When you are big. You have to marry this friends of your late mum and dad's friends son. I am just doing what I should full fill from your late mum and dad." Grandma said as she shifted from laying on the bed to sitting on the bed now.
"But why me? Not Deya?" She again refuse to take her grandmothers fulfill.
"Hey. Why my name is in? Huh Zeyra?" Her sister asked.
"Oh shut up Ailexzendeya." She said angrily.
"Why don't you calm down Valentiazeyara?" Zendeya said asnsje hugged her sister.
"Wait. Zendeya and Zeyara. You both are twins. Come on. Do something for your grandma that is going to die. At least." Grandma got so mad and sad too. She tend to turn her face around.
"Oh Grandma Veriani. We are sorry. Look. We know." Zeyara said as she hugged her grandmother.
"Look. Both of you are getting married okay? They are twins. So since Zeyara is the eldest. So you should marry the elder one. Since Zendeya is the youngest. So you go with the youngest twin." Grandma Veriani said smirking.
"Oh my gosh. Urgh... Why? I thought only Zeyara. Fine." Zendeya grumbled.
"Have you girls met them in personal?" Grandma Veriani asked.
"No. Definitely never." Zendeya replied.
"How you know they are heartless?" Grandma Veriani asked.
"We heard from many of their girlfriends that are now ex." Zeyara replied.
"Ooh really? What a fool they to say those." Grandma Veriani said denying whatever Zendeya and Zeyara said.
"Why do you say so? Like you have met them." Zeyara quiped.
"Come on. I have met them before. They are very polite." Grandma Veriani said smirking.
"Really? Okay. Skip this whole boring sesh of this twins. Let's go shopping Gm?" Zendeya suggested.
"No way. I am too old." Grandma Veriani refuse to.
"Never mind. We will push you in the wheelchair even if you can walk. No worries." Zeyara replied pleading.
"Okay. Go and get ready. Then we can go." Grandma Veriani replied.
As the twins nodded and went in their room to change. Zendeya have her own room. Meanwhile Zeyara have her own room too.
As Zeyara did use her outfit. Same to Zendeya too. She is also done with her outfit.
"Hey. Zendeya. Are you done?" Zeyara asked.
"Yes babe. I am done. Let's go and meet Grandma first." Zendeya replied as she came out from her room smiling.
They both headed to their grandma's room. But nobody was to be seen there. Even grandma herself is no where to be found in her own huge room.
They headed to the kitchen. As usual grandma would hang there and do some cookies or drink water from the filtration filter. But she was also not there. They decided to find their grandmother in the garage.
"Gm!!! Where are you?" Zendeya yelled calling her grandmother.
"Here women. Let's go." Grandma Veriani called out to her grandchildren to join her.
"Are you serious? Gm. You gotta be kiddin' me." Zeyera that could not believe open her eyes wide.
"Chill ladies. Let's go. I am driving and we can go shopping." Grandma Veriani said smirking as she was in the car already.
"Gm. Aren't you too old for this?" Zeyara asked for explanation looking at her grandmother driving a lotus car with the roof can be open.
"Damn girl. I am fine. I am just 55 next year. Chill." Grandma Veriani said as she blast a song on Kiis Fm radia station.
"Okay. If that's what you want. Fine. Let's hop and get to the place. Then." Zeyara said laughing. As Grandma Veriani chuckles. She drove her grandchildren to the mall they wanted to go so bad a few months ago.
In the car. The silence was perfect. Nobody said anything. Zendeya and Zeyara hurried their faces in to their phone.
Bang!!!!
"Oh snap. Gm. What happen?" Zendeya asked worried.
"Hey. Can you at least open your eyes and drive?" A guy came out from the Tucson car shouted at Grandma Veriani.
"Hey. Who are you to say those to my mother?" Zeyara lied as she was so angry. Zeyara and Zendaya would be very mad if somebody hurt or shouts for no reason at their grandmother.
"Oh. Tell this old lady to don't drive if she can't." The driver again yelling at Zeyara.
"Are you a driver? Where is your boss?" Zeyara got so mad as she open the car door of the back seat to reveal who his boss is.
"Hey. Chill girl. What's the buzz?" The boss came out.
"Hey. Ethan?" Grandma Veriani yelled.
"Grandma? Oh my." Ethan said as he ran towards the girls grandmother and hugged him.
"What a small world grandson? I am truly sorry." Grandma Veriani said as she smiled.
"It's okay. It's my fault Grandma. No worries. Come. Let me take on you where you want to go. I am free here." Ethan offered his help.
"It's okay." Zendaya said.
"Never mind. Grandma. We insists." Another looking Ethan guy appeared out from the car.
"Hey. You must be Grayson. Am I right?" Grandma Veriani guessing.
"Yes. I am the only one Grayson here." Grayson replied as he hugged Grandma Veriani.
"Oh. Okay. Let's go then." Grandma Veriani agreed to the twin boys offer.
"Are you serious? Zeyara! This old lady is too much. I feel like killing her." Zendeya whispered to Zeyara's ears.
"Come on girls." Ethan said as he put his hands on Zeyara's waist.
"Shut up. I am not your girl." Zeyara said as she steps on Ethan's feet. Making him groans in pain. Luckily Grandma Veriani was already in the car.
"Hahaha. I bet that hurts bro." Grayson said as he laughed at his brother.
"Don't dream you can be let out of this shit. Smell this." Zendeya said as she let go a fart that stinks.
"God damn. Holly wood. I need oxygen. The air is already  infected and filled with stinky fart.
"Let's go sister." Zeyara pulled Zendeya while closing her own nose because she herself can't stand the stinky smell of her own twin sister.
"God. They are twins? This is shit." Grayson grumbled.
"You know what?" Zeyara asked Ethan and Grayson.
"What?" Ethan and Grayson asked with an angry face.
"Deal with it." Zeyara and Zendeya replied as they laughed and they drove their grandmother's car to the mall. They didn't go with the boys as it is no space in the car at all.

...