17

"Hey. Is Zeyara okay?" Grandma asked with a suspicious sounding.
"Ya. She is total fine." Grayson replied as though he knew Zeyara.
"Never mind gm. I will take a look at her." Ethan volunteered. As he ran out as soon as he washed his plate and glass.
He took a walk outside. As he saw earlier itself Zeyara was walking outside. He trace her footsteps and chase her.
"Zeyara. Hey wait." Ethan said as he runs to chase Zeyara.
"What Ethan?" Zeyara asked not looking at Ethan neither stop from her walk.
"Nothing. Just want to check on you. That's it." Ethan said smirking. But it slowly faded away as he realsie he is the only one smiling.
"You see right. I am fine. Now what?" Zeyara asked as she showed Ethan she is in a good condition.
"No. You changed. Since..." Ethan said as he got cut off by Zeyara.
"Since when Ethan?" Zeyara raised her voice a little.
"Hey. Gm and Mum going out for while. One of our friends in the hospital. We have to visit. We are leaving. Perhaps tomorrow morning we will meet you all." Grandma said as she was in her car already.
"Okay gm. Mum carefully. Come back safely. I heard about the killer clown around." Grayson said worried.
"Oh dear. You all too careful." Grandma said as she drove the car away.
"I am going to call Jake, Alex, Nate and guess something? Cameron is coming back." Grayson said happily.
"Dude. Are you serious?" Ethan asked excitedly.
"Ya. She is on her way with Nate, Alex and Jake. Hahaha." Grayson replied excitedly as he was jumping.
After twenty minutes of waiting. They finally reach. As then Zeyara and Zendeya's cousin also came to stay a night at Grandma's mansion.
"Hey. Tiara and Kiara. I miss you girls so much." Zendeya said as she hugged her twin cousins Kiara and Tiara.
"Hey. Who are those annoying guys? They shared with us the uber." Tiara and Kiara asked annoyed.
"Why? What you said? We are annoying?" Nate asked angrily as he pushes Tiara's shoulder.
"You and your friend are annoying." Kiara said defending her twin sister.
"This is too much." Jake replied as he pushes Kiara's hands.
"Okay guys. Stop." Alex said.
"No. They should not." Cameron replied smirking. She started fighting with Alex.
"Okay. Guys. Shut up." Zeyara yelled stopping them all from starting a beef heat.
"What?" Nate and Tiara asked.
"Guys. I don't feel safe right now." Zendeya said as she fell something was not right about to happen.
"Let's get in then." Grayson said.
"Is that the killer clown?" Ethan asked as he climbed on Zeyara.
Zeyara that was so scared. She pushed Ethan and jumped on Zendeya. Ethan jumped on Grayson. Kiara jumped on Jake and Tiara jumped on Nate. Alex and Cameron ran for their life in the house. The killer clown was so creepy. Everyone started going in the house and locking the doors.
As Grandma's house is a mansion. It is huge.
"Look. Everyone. Take positions. On your mark. Get set. Ouch. Why you slap me?" Grayson asked as he got a slap from Zendeya.
"Stop being a fool Gray. It's not the time to joke around. Say what you want to say now." Zendeya said angrily.
"True." Cameron said as she also knocked Grayson's head.
"Look. Enough of slapping. Now. Me and Zeyara will lock all the downstairs doors. Zend and Gray locked all the second floor doors. Nate and Tiara. Lock all the third floor room door. Last Jake and Kiara. Lock all the fourth floor. Meanwhile Cameron and Alex. Get all the weapons we have and gather it in this freaking living room. Meet you all here. Turn your phones on everyone." Ethan said acting like he was a major in an army force giving out commands and duties.
"Okay move." Alex said.
Ethan and Zeyara was shivering already. Ethan didn't want to look like a scary cat. He was hugging Zeyara.
"Stop hugging me before I fart." Zeyara replied angry. As she push Ethan away.
Grayson and Zendeya was on the second floor already shutting close all the room doors.
"Why I feel some hot and wet thing?" Zendeya asked Grayson. As he was hugging her.
"No. Nothing." Grayson said holding his pants.
"Grayson. Are you peeing in your pants? Oh mmmmy... Gosh. You are the most disgusting guy ever." Zendeya replied as she was so mad at Graysin for peeing in his pants.
"I'm sorry. Please don't tell anyone." Grayson said as he changed his pants. They both them ran down stairs by the elevator as they was so scared.
"Why is the lift not coming down?" Grayson asked.
Meanwhile. Kiara and Tiara locked all the doors. They didn't go together as they planed. They went with their own sibling. Leaving Nate and Jake at the fourth floor alone.
"Oh. You guys are in here too?" Zendeya asked as she was in the elevator.
"Wait. Where is Nate and Jake?" Grayson asked worried.
"Oh. They are in the fourth floor. We went for the third floor. They went for the fourth floor. You know to avoid fighting." Tiara replied smirking.
"Let's go up to take them down together." Grayson said as he pressed the button to go upstairs.
"No. Let's go down. Remember what Ethan said? Finish. Straight away go down." Tiara said reminding them to go down as she was hitting the button to the first floor.
This whole up and down thing kept on going on until Zendeya got a headache already.
"Everyone. Shut up. Hang on dolan families. Hang on. Now. Let's go and just give a check on Nate and Jake." Zendeya suggested.
"Okay. Fine." Finally after seven times of going dowto the ground floor and to the third floor. Tiara and Kiara nodded to Zendeya suggestions.
They went upstairs to look at Nate and Jake. They quickly took. No. They carried Nate and Jake down. As they both was peeing in their pants already.
Poor guys. They are all shaking so bad right now. The whole house is in a good mode. Before something shit happens.

...