18

"Hey. What happen to Nate and Jake?" Alex asked worried as he saw Nate spitting out his saliva. And Jake is red in colour shivering.
"They are fine. It's just that they saw the killer clown I guess." Tiara said as she was wiping off Nate's saliva.
"Okay. Now. Everyone. Just freaking pick up your weapons and don't sleep." Ethan said as he again acted like he was a great warrior.
Pang...!!!!
"Why do you have to slap me guys?" Ethan asked Grayson, Zendeya and Cameron. For slapping his head.
"Because you kept on acting like you are the best." Jake replied.
"Fine. Okay. Let's just Netflix and don't chill okay." Grayson suggested trying to calm the tensed up situation in the mansion.
"Hey. That sounds great." Tiara and Kiara replied jumping. When they are actually going to die of sacredness.
Suddenly Zeyara got up and walked heading to the kitchen sliding door to look outside. The others followed her from behind.
"What are you looking at?" Cameron asked hugging Zeyara with a knife in her hand.
"Oh. Get that away first. Then I talk. Look. Isn't that the killer clown playing in the theme park water pool?" Zeyara stated as she pointed at the killer clown outside in the pool playing all the slide water. Beside breaking everything.
"That is one fucking anooying clown." Nate replied angry.
"Okay. Let's just leave the clown alone. Now. Let's do something more better." Grayson said pointing to the living room.
They all shifted from standing at the kitchen door to the loving room. Tiara and Kiara was hugging each other. Nate and Jake was hugging each other due to terrible terrified by the killer clown. Ethan and Grayson was hiding under Cameron's armpit. As they was so scared. Alex was just stiing next to Zeyara and Zendeya. Everyone in the house was watching a funny movie. And suddenly. A clown killing story advertise in the tv. Made all of them ran for their lives to everywhere to hide.
Ethan and Grayson separated. Ethan hide in the store room. Grayson hide in the first toilet. Zendeya and Zeyara also separated. Zendeya hides in the kitchen cabinet under the sink.
Alex and Cameron was hiding in the cupboard of shoes that are some stinking.
"I can freaking uweek. I don't... Uweeek. I can't... Uweeek." Cameron said as she kept on feeling anxious.
"Fine. Shut up. Uweeke. We keep uweeking only. I think. We should close our nose." Alex suggested as then they closed their noses and hide quietly.
Nate and Jake hide in the second toilet. Nate was in the bath tub. Jake was in the shower place.
Tiara and Kiara was in the room downstairs. They both was terrified.
"Hello. Everyone. Answer your freaking phone." Ethan group called everyone in the whole house.
"What you want? I am here with Jake." Nate replied.
"Me. I am here with Kiara." Tiara replied.
"Me and Alex is safe." Cameron replied as she wanted to vomit.
"I am here bro." Grayson replied.
"Me. I am save. But I can't seem to find where is Zeyara." Zendeya said as she was worried.
"Everyone. Get out. I saw the clown took Zeyara." Alex said as he came out from that stinky cupboard of shoes.
"What? Are you freaking kidding me?" Ethan said as he came out from his hiding place.
As then. Everyone came out from their hiding place and was worried about how they are going to find Zeyara.
"Where the bitxh clown took Zeyara?" Ethan asked.
"To the rooftop." Alex said as he saw the clown going upstairs.
"Let's go. If we have to face the clown? We will be the fuck our of the clown with our weapons." Ethan said as he grabs his weapon.
"Ethan. Trust me. Even if I am scared of clowns. This time around. I will be at the back of you. I have to be at the side of you. I will bro." Zendeya said as she hugged Ethan.
They all then made their way up to the rooftop. Ethan went up first as he was the most brave ones there for that moment.
"Oh. Wow. The whole family wants to save this bitch?" The clown asked with a creepy look. As the clown got a knife in hand and placing it on to Zeyara's neck. And standing at the edge of the rooftop.
"Are you a girl?" Grayson asked.
"Yes. I am Grayson." The clown nodded with the creepy masked on.
"Let her go. Look. We have money to give you. Just leave her alone." Ethan said as he was coming closer to get Zeyara.
"Don't you dare come closer booger. I will freaking throw her down and stab her." The clown said as she reveal herself out of that shitty creepy mask.
"Maddy?" Grayson and Cameron said shocked.
"Yes. It's me. Maddyana Foley." Maddy replied smirking.
"What happen to you?" Ethan asked shocked.
"What happen to me? You should ask yourself." Maddy said not letting go off Zeyara.
"Okay. Look. What you want now?" Ethan asked.
"I want you to love me. Not her. Protect me not her. Care about me. Not her. I was your best friend since we was in kindergarten Ethan. Don't you remember?" Maddy asked as she was in tears.
"Look. Maddy. I know you love Ethan so much. I guess you deserve him better than me. Have him okay." Zeyara surrendered.
"No. Don't ever say that." Ethan raise his voice to Zeyara.
"Look. He loves you. A girl he just met. Meanwhile me? The girl have been all by his side from kindergarten. You know I had feelings for you. It's just that I kept it. Hoping you would realise. Stupid bitch. Never open his fucking eye balls to look at me. And then went the last day I met him was the last day he was a human. After that he became a freaking player. I don't know why." Maddy shouted as she tangled Zeyara's neck. Causing her to have difficulties in breathing.

....