33

"How. I mean. How did you know this?" Zeyara asked weirdly. As she was super speechless. Her eyes was tearing of excitement.
"What do you mean?" Ethan asked smiling away.
"All this? This triplets? You are the biological father and everything." Zeyara said as she was speechless and blur.
"Hahaha. Remember. I love biology. My favourite subject is science. Of course if I have to go to the core to find you. I would." Ethan replied as he wipes off Zeyara's tears from her cheeks with his thumb.
"Wait a minute. Hold up. How dis you know I am pregnant?" Zeyara asked shocked.
"Come on Zeyara. This is Ethan Grant Dolan. Dolan Twins. I go on tour for this three years for what? To find you and to find life. I saw you with the babies. But cool. Then it's weird. I stayed there the last place to go for a tour. That month. So I saw you alone with babies. I thought you married other guy. I followed you to your place you are living there. Then I asked the Public Relations Office there. I got some information off you and your babies. They are super cute. Remember there is this guy saying that he comes to houses to investigate about the family leaving in the house. He was me. Hahaha. Mr Grant. Hahaha. That's me. I just missed you so much and the babies. I got to know it was mine. I came back here and started creating this room for you. I told Gm I dreamed of you. Actually I lied. I met you. It's just that I don't have the guts to meet you. I didn't give you money at all. I didn't do anything." Ethan said as his tears rolling down from his cheeks.
"Wow. What the heck? Ethan? Are you serious? No way! No wonder I felt it when you we're there. I didn't know why. But I felt like you was somewhere near me. It's just that I was to angry and you know. I don't want to talk about this. Anyways. This lady next door of mine. She would give me food and stuffs for my kids. She is so kind. I don't know for what reason. But when I ask why? She would just smile." Zeyara said smirking as she told Ethan about how she was back then.
"Chill. I paid her to give you all the food and clothes. I don't want you to suffer. Enough of suffering you had when you left me." Ethan said as he laughed a little.
"Really? No wonder she would come to my house just to check on us." Zeyara playing riddles in her mind now.
"Sorry. I know you are mad at me. But that is the only way to prove you that I am a good husband and not the heartless ones like you used to call me perhaps till today. And the most important thing is a loving father." Ethan said as he carried Zeyara like a bridal style.
"Get me down. I know you are not that heartless but still a player. Urgh. Let me down." Zeyara said annoyed as she was starting the beef to fight again.
"Really? Okay. As you wish my lady." Ethan said as he left Zeyara from his arm. She ended up falling on her own butt on the ground.
"Ethan. I command you to fall and die." Zeyara was literally swearing Ethan as she was in pain on the ground.
"I heard Gm's voice." Ethan said as he chuckles and got down to see his Grandma.
"What is this Ethan? You found her? Why didn't you tell us? Where is she?" Grandma asked worried.
"I'm here gm. No worries." Zeyara replied smirking as she got down the stairs.
"Oh dear. I am so worried where have you been. Lucky Ethan found you. Sorry to leave you all this while." Grandma asking for forgiveness to Zeyara as she hugged her grand daughter.
"No worries Gm. No mention. I am okay. I am the one to say sorry. Cause I left everyone here without any news to be submit. But ones again. I didn't want to have anything to do with Eth. That was what I thought off. But ones again. He was not like that. So yeah. I forgived him." Zeyara replied as her eyes was tearing.
"Oh Zeyara. Mummy is so sorry for just letting you go like that. I am the one suppose to be looking after you after giving birth." Lisa said as she hugged Zeyara.
"It's okay. That is why I brought the triplets for you and Daddy to take care off with Gm. Each one of you take one baby okay?" Zeyara said as others was bursting out laughing already.
"Okay. No problem. That goes without saying. I will take Elizabeth." Grandma replied smirking.
"Okay. Sure. I will take Ethel. She looks exactly like Ethan when he was infant." Lisa said smiling.
"Looks like dad left with no choice but to take Eredia." Sean said as he chuckles.
"Hahaha. Where is the Trips?" Zendeya asked.
"Oh there are outside with Ethan. Don't worry. Let the daddy do it's work." Zeyara replied with a wink.
"Cool. Anyways. Me and Alex is going to... Urm.. Get married." Cameron said as she was twisting Alex's shirt.
"Really? That's amazing." Alex replied trying to cheer everyone up.
"Hahaha. I am totally happy for the both of you." Zendeya replied while Grayson was nodding his head.
"Hahaha. Cam. Mum and Dad is always here to agree to you and Alex." Lisa said smiling away as she hugged Cameron and Alex.
"Wow. Good news. Okay. Me and Tiara is always here to support you both." Kiara said as she hugged Cameron and Alex.
"Thanks guys. Both of us really appreciates this. You guys are really kind to except me and Alex." Cameron said with Alex together.
"No worries. We are all one family. So we will always support each other." Grandma said as they all laughed and was happy.

...