16

"Hello everyone. Grandma is back. Come give me a freaking hug." Grandm said as she open the door of her mansion.
She looked at the surrounding. It was clean. Like the first time she left the mansion today morning with Lisa.
"Ouh gm. We miss you and Mum." Ethan said as he hugged Grandma and Lisa. Followed by Zendeya and Grayson.
"I see one more of our friend missing." Lisa said as her eyes was searching for Zeyara.
"I'm here." Zeyara said as she was coming out from the kitchen.
"Are you cooking honey?" Grandma asked.
"Of course I am." Zeyara replied as a frying pan was in her hand. She ran to Lisa and Grandma to give them both a hug.
"I know you are a good cook. Never ones fail to cook anything." Grandma said.
"Why is your lips bleeding honey?" Lisa found out the first thing Zeyara wanted to hide.
"Urm. The story was like this. Come I will tell you. Sit here. Today morning. I cleaned the pool. Then I washed it with soap like I usually does. Which gm knows. Then I slipped and fell. See. I hit mg wrist and lips. The first time I fell. I hit my wrist at the edge of the pool stairs. It cut my wrist. Then I fell again. This time I fell front wards. And hit my face on the ground. So I got my lips bad on the left." Zeyara lied through her teeth. She don't want Grandma and Lisa finds out anything between she and Ethan.
"Ya. Poor girl. We wanted to help her. But she refused." Grayson added.
"Oh dear. Please take care. Your wedding is soon. Not long already." Lisa said smiling as she kissed Zeyara's forehead.
"I wish mum was here. I won't be getting hurt like this." Zeyara said as she got up to go and cook.
"Oh girl. I wish I can be her mother." Lisa said as she wipes off her tears. Thinking of Veronica her best friend.
"Let's go up and fresh up first. Then we can come down and have dinner." Grandma said to Lisa. As Lisa nodded and left Ethan, Grayson and Zendeya in the living room alone watching tv.
"Luckily Zeyara lied. If not. We are all dead." Zendeya quiping Ethan.
"Are you guys teasing me or something?" Ethan asked as he felt it.
"Nah. Why? You felt it is it?" Grayson asked.
"No." Ethan said as he got up and walked to the kitchen to get himself a drink to wet his throat.
"Need any help?" Ethan volunteered.
"No. I am okay." Zeyara replied. As she fainted right after the knife fell from her hand. She felt the whole kitchen was spinning. After three seconds. She only could see everything blacked out.
"Hey. Zeyara. Oh my." Ethan carried all the things and put it in the kitchen counter.
He carried her and wanted to go upstairs.
"Hey. Take her by the elevator." Zendeya said.
"Are you kididng me or cracking some jokes?" Ethan asked.
"Stupid. Here is the elevator. It's hidden behind the walls. To save place." Zendeya said as she pushed the wall. The elevator appeared.
"Cool. Thanks." Ethan said as he took Zeyara upstairs and put her in her room to rest properly.
He could see the blood stains from her lips is on her pillow. Perhaps went the got slap by Ethan earlier. She slept off on her pillow.
Ethan took some water and pill to make her stop feeling dizzy. Ethan sprinkle some water on her face to wake her up. She got up slowly as her head was spinning away. Ethan gave her to drink that medicine and she felt better after the pill reacted to her body. She got up to cook. She went downstairs to continue cooking.
This time. Ethan insists to help to cook together.
"Let me help." Ethan said as he cuts the raw meat and all. Zeyara did the appetizer. She cooked all with Ethan's help by being at her side  twenty four hours. He didn't leave her not even a second.
"Dinner is ready." Ethan said after preparing the dinner and serving it on the table.
"Wow. Smells delicious." Grandma said as she sat at the dining table.
"Of course. Look whose the cook." Ethan said proudly. As he pulls the chair for Zeyara to sit next to him. Grayson pulls his chair for Zendeya to sit. And Lisa sat next to Grandma. They all prayed before started eating.
"How is the party?" Zeyara asked.
"It was lovely. For ones. I felt young." Lisa said jokingly. Causing others to burst out laughing.
"Wow. I guess must have so much fun." Zeyara replied smirking.
"Yeah. You all should have been there." Grandma said smiling away.
"Ya. We are too old for that party gm." Grayson and Zendeya said laughing.
"So who came to the house?" Grandma asked.
"Maddy. My friend." Ethan said smiling.
"Oh. How is she? I never seen her for quite a long time." Lisa asked as she heard Ethan saying Maddy.
"She is fine mum. She looks more beautiful this time around. I don't usually see her in make up and crop tops. That's weird. But she is amazing mum." Ethan compliments Maddy while they was eating.
"Oh. Good. Hope she is fine. Why did she go back too early? I wanted to meet her." Lisa said as she can't stop bragging about Maddy.
"Gm. Serviced mI am not feeling well. I go up first." Zeyara said as she got up and wash her plates and left the dining table.
She didn't go to her room. She decided to take a walk outside of her own grandma's mansion. Since the killer clown shit is a huge brag about. So Grandma manage to put fence in her whole house. So Zeyara is safe to walk around where ever she wants to go. As long as she is in her own house and not mingling around out side.

...