13

"Hey. I think. We are good to go out now." Grayson said as he was in his shorts.
"Ya. I am coming. Let's have some shit now." Zendeya said as she was in her bikini.
"Okay. Let's go. But ones again. Please don't fight okay." Zeyara reminding her sister and brother in law to be.
They both nodded before burst out laughing. They all headed downstairs.
"What happen to the pool?" Zeyara asked as she saw the pool was draining their water itself.
"Oh. The pool is dirty. So I drained the water to clean it." Maddy replied smirking.
"Who the fuck she thinks she is?" Zendeya whispered.
"Let's clean the pool then we can have some fun shit." Grayson suggested.
Zeyara and Zendeya nodded as their eyes was filled with sparkles. They was so happy.
"Hey. Can I talk to Zeyara for a while?" Ethan asked suddenly.
As Grayson and Zendeya nodded. Leaving Ethan and Zeyara there to talk perhaps to stare at each other.
"Okay. Chill. We will clean the pool now. Hehehe." Zendeya replied as she giggled.
"Okay. Have fun guys. I will join you little while more." Zeyara said as she waved to Ethan and Zendeya.
"Hey. Follow me." Ethan said as he grabbed Zeyara's hand and took her to the rooftop.
"Eth. Where are you going?" Maddy asked whimpering.
"No where. Just some private talk with my cousin." Ethan said pleading and hoping Maddy don't follow him.
"Oh. Okay. I will wait here." Maddy said.
"Where are you taking me?" Zeyara asked whispering. Don't want Maddy to know anything.
Ethan and Zeyara is now exactly on top of the roof. Zeyara did not open her mouth to say anything.
"What?" Zeyara asked after a few while of staring at each other.
"Look. Urm. How is your wrist?" Ethan asked as he held Zeyara's wrist to take a closer look at it.
"For so long. For this far. You are just asking me that? When you can just text me or even ask in the house right?" Zeyara replied pulling back her wrist.
"No. There is something else I want to tell you about." Ethan said as he sat on the roof top.
"What? And why you even care right?" Zeyara said laughing sourly.
"I don't know what for what reason you are mad at me. But look. Maddy. She told me that you need to chill the shit out. If you are not pregnant. Don't have to worry. She told me to tell you those." Ethan said with a smirk. Trying to cheer the situation that is so tense up.
"So you freaking told her everything?" Zeyara asked as she was starting to get angry.
Ethan didn't say anything instead he just gave Zeyara a nod.
"Why you have to tell others?" Zeyara asked as she felt embarrassed.
"It's just that she is my closest friend I have. So I told her." Ethan said backing Maddy up
Instead of apologizing to Zeyara.
"Fine. I will tell mum and gm about the contract marriage we are going to have in a few more weeks. How about that?" Zeyara gave Ethan that angry look.
"Really? Go ahead. Who you think mum is to you? She is my mother. Your mum is dead. Okay. Notice and realise that first before you want to threaten me or anything for that matter." Ethan said while his face was already red perhaps holding his anger too long.
"Ethan. Leave. I don't want to see your face anymore." Zeyara said as she left running in to her room.
She honestly thought Ethan changed. Yes. He did changed. But this time. He became bad to worse. She out of a sudden misses her mother, Veronica. She lays in her bed while hugging her mother's picture. Ethan decided to come down from the roof top. After regretting what he has said and done to Zeyara just a seconds ago. He came down and went straight to Zeyara's room. He tried twisting the door knob first to check whether the door is locked or not.
Fortunate for Ethan. The door is not locked. Perhaps Zeyara was too sad that she forgot to close her room door. He entered and he saw Zeyara was on the bed laying weak. He saw Zeyara whimpering in her sleeps too. Maybe she was too sad. His eye caught the frame Zeyara was hugging. He took it slowly and carefully from Zeyara's hug. He took a look at the photo frame. It was Veronica. Zeyara and Zendeya when they was infants. They look so cute. They are pink in colour. They was so happy. Especially Zeyara. She was so chubby. Zendeya was much more cute. He then kept the photo frame on the night table before he chuckles.
He shut the blinds closed for Zeyara to sleep. As the Sun light was straight shoot to her face. As Ethan left the room. Zeyara was wide awake. She did not sleep. She didn't want to look at Ethan just now. As she could feel Ethan kissing the top of her forehead. She was so happy to think that Ethan's actions are still smooth. He did not change. But she was sad when comes to think about how Ethan treats her in front of Maddy. She honestly don't know.
This is unfair. That feeling I fell.
That feeling is just happy but confusing too.
Tweeted by @zEyara 1 minute ago.
Can I scream? Or nah. Maybe that's just the drama. Take it easy.
Tweeted by @zEyara 1 minute ago.
Okay. Look. This feelings are like when you get to meet rainbow. But you found out it's just the sky.
Tweeted by @zEyara 1 minute ago.
Ethan's phone blings a few times. As he follows Zeyara on twitter and favourites her twitter to check on her. As he already knew about this marriage thing. So he wants to know what type of girl she is. So each time she tweets something. He will be notified.
"Looks like somebody just tweeted something." Ethan mumbled as he chuckles while coming down the stairs playing with his phone.
"Hey Ethan? Why so happy? She is not pregnant right?" Maddy said as she ran to get Ethan.
"Oh. Ya. She is not. She said thanks for reminding her." Ethan lied trying to make Maddy feel wanted.
"Oh. So what now?" Maddy ask.
"Urm. Let's just Netflix and chill." Ethan replied smirking.
"Okay. Sure." Maddy replied happy.
They both watched Netflix and chilling in the living room blasting the movie 21 Jump street. They laughed and had some really fun time together.

...