32

"Ethan. How dare you say that to her?" Grayson asked as he stood up and shouted at Ethan.
"Why are you backing her up? You made her pregnant right?" Ethan simply assumed as he was mad.
"Ethan!!! Grayson!!!  Stop it. Enough is enough. Zeyara just came back after three years of disappearing. And now because of you. She is gone again." Grandma yelled as she was so sad.
"Look. Let's go and find her. Gray. Please. She is a mother with three kids now. Poor girl." Zendeya pleading Grayson to lower down his ego and help her find her missing twin sister that just ran from the house again.
"Okay. Let's go. Let us all find together." Grandma said as Grayson nodded.
"Okay. Me and Tiara will go one car. Jake and Kiara will go one car. Cameron and Alex. Then Aunt Lisa and Uncle Sean. Gray and Zen. Gm and Ethan. Let's go. Find different places. Brent you drive alone. Is that okay?" Nate suggested as all was listening.
"Yeah. No problem bro." Brent replied. The others just nodded and started to separate and move to search for Zeyara and her kids.
"It's okay. I will go myself gm." Ethan said as he smiles at Grandma.
"Are you sure you can?" Grandma asked with a worried looking voice.
"Yea. I am fine gm. Trust me." Ethan replied as Grandma nodded. He took his car and Grandma took her car.
Ethan drove all over to search for Zeyara. But he knows very well of his wife. Even he only knew her for less then a month but he knows her very well. Even though her married her for three years but lived with her after the wedding only for five minutes only.
Tiara and Nate ended up stopping at MacDonalds to have something to eat. As Tiara was starving.
Jake was stopping too many times due to Kiara stopping all over the place to asked anyone whether they have seen Zeyara or not.
Grandma started finding Zeyara and asking her whatsapp friends to share the story to others and in from her whether they have seen her or not.
Sean and Lisa already started searching all over the shopping malls and everywhere they could possibly find.
Brent when to places Zeyara would go as a teenager before. But she was also no where to be seen.
Grayson and Zendeya had to go for her check up and they kept on fighting over one thing in their life.
"Hey. Ethel. Come here. Shuh. Don't tell mummy that daddy is here." Ethan said as he found Ethel playing in the playground while Zeyara was buying some ice cream for Elizabeth and Eredia.
"Daddy. Okay. I will wait with you here." Ethel said as she was jumping. Soon Ethan carried her and made her happy by taking her onel the swing.
"Hey. Ethel? Where are you baby?" Zeyara yelled worried as she was searching for Ethel
"Hey. Tell mummy. Ethel is with who?" Ethan simply yelled to make Zeyara hear.
"With daddy." Ethel yelled as she smiled when Ethan kissed her forehead.
"Ethel. Mummy thought you are missing for a while." Zeyara said as she stood next to where Ethan was carrying Ethel.
"Can we talk for a while." Ethan asked as he smiled.
"Ya. Make it fast please." Zeyara put her ego high this time.
"Look. We get in my car first. I have something to show you." Ethan said smirking.
"Mummy. Can we please follow daddy?" Elizabeth pleaded her mother
As then Zeyara nodded allowing her triplets to follow their biological father.
"Aye. Let's go now. I want to show you girls something beautiful and cool actually." Ethan said as he carried Ethel and Eredia. Elizabeth just followed Zeyara in to Ethan's red Tucson car. Zeyara sat at the back with Elizabeth and Eredia. Meanwhile, Ethel sat next to her daddy in front seat.  Zeyara didn't say much as she was being the observer for the way her husbands treating her triplets.
"Why are we in Gm's house?" Zeyara asked as she realise something.
"Never mind. Just go with the flow wifey." Ethan replied with a wink.
Zeyara followed where Ethan was supposed to bring them to.
"Now all of you. Close your eyes. Excluding the mummy of yours. Which is daddy's wife." Ethan quiped.
"Fine." Zeyara replied with an annoyed face.
As they five came to the big huge door if the fourth floor which is leading to the attic of Grandma's house. There is only one door to the room. No other doors at all. Ethan finally opens the door and commanded his triplets to open their eyes.
"Surprise!!!! honey, bunny and sunny. Do you like it?" Ethan asked as he showed the triplets of his the attic.
"How dis you do this daddy? It's pretty." Ethel asked so surprised.
"Oh well. It's called magic now. Don't tell your mummy this." Ethan gave a wink at Zeyara while Eredia, Elizabeth and Ethel was jumping on their own beds which they have each one for themselves.
A living wardrobe for each one of them. A bathroom for each one of them. They have one huge tv that appears on the wall. They have a huge sofa to cuddle with each other. They have this table to study each one of them ready with a printer and Mac air book plus a full stationery sets already. They even have their own swing to rest in their room and a hammock too. They have a karaoke set. They have a set of instruments to learn to play. They have their own camcorder and stuffs like that. Three dressing table for each one and jewelry sets. With expensive items. They each have a photo of them on the wall at their bed. They have a crown written their name on it. They have everything in their room. They have their own trampoline in their room or they call an attic. The attic have a secret way straight to slide right down to the pool park at the back of Grandma's mansion. Their room is super huge. They have a wall pink in colour, red in colour and purple in colour. Each of them have their own colour of well they liked.

....