34

"Okay girls. Listen to daddy. We are going to go upstairs and have your bath then we can have our???" Ethan yelling at his daughters in a nice way as they was standing quite far from him in the water.
"Pizza...!!!" Eredia, Elizabeth and Ethel replied smiling. As they was jumping of joy.
"Okay. Let's follow daddy now. Come." Ethan said as he took three towel of small size and starting to wrap Ethel, Elizabeth and Eredia as then he hold all the triplets hands and took them upstairs.
"Who wants to use the elevator?" Ethan asked.
"Me." Eredia replied.
"I." Elizabeth replied as she carried her hand.
"Me too." Ethel said as she laughed.
Ethan then nodded and took his daughters up by the elevator upstairs heading to the attic as there was their room.
"Let's fill the tub with hot water first. Come. Let's dry you girls up first." Ethan said as he wipes his daughters hair and body as they chuckles cause Ethan tickled them.
"Wow. Looks like someones are having fun with daddy." Zeyara quiping Ethan as she laughed and entered in her babies rooms.
"Ya. Daddy is so legit." Ethel said trying to act cool.
"Hahaha. Ya. I know those." Zeyara replied chuckling as she kissed all her daughters.
"I think water is filled already. We should go and bath. Let's ask mummy to join." Ethan suggested as Ethel, Eredia and Elizabeth nodded and convincing their mother to have a bath tub bathing session with them and their father.
"Oh really? Okay. If you girls insist." Zeyara said smirking. Zeyara took the girls of hers in to the bath tub and played with them as Ethan was being the bodyguard avoiding them from drowning and falling.
"Where is the Eth family?" Zendeya asked while playing with her stomach.
"Upstairs. The highest floor." Grayson replied.
"Where is Tiara and Nate? Kiara and Jake?" Grandma asked as she was having a bowl full of salad.
"Oh. They went for a honeymoon mum. Since they have been fighting for the last one year. You know the incident after Tia and Kia's mum and dad passed away. They got married to Nate and Jake. So yeah. They decided to fly off to Malibu. Hahaha. Me and Sean gave them present for their marriage." Lisa replied long to Grandma clearing her confusing look.
"Oh. Wow. I didn't expect that. They definitely need to spend time together. It's been long time they didn't be happy." Grandma soiling out her opinion on what she thinks about Tiara, Nate, Kiara and Jake's marriage relationship and lives.
"Okay. My stomach fufking hurts. Gray!!!" Zendeya yelled as she smack Grayson's private part with a bowl of popcorn.
"What the fuck? Zend!!! By fudking balls. Oh my gosh. Why you so stupid?" Grayson shouted as he was also in pain and in the mean time he is also panicked shit.
"Okay. I didn't expect that to be so soon too." Grandma said as she was giggling.
"Gm. It's a real shit pain. Gray do something." Zendeya yelled.
"Oh my. Gray. Carry her to the room. Now. Quick." Zeyara said as she opens the door of the operation room.
"Look. Okay." Grayson replied as he quickly did what Zeyara asked him to do.
"Okay. Careful. Look. Whatever happens Zend. Don't get scared. I gave birth to the three monkeys all by myself. None was there. So now. I want you to be very strong. No pain no gain. No operate no baby. Alright. Chill. I took this course. You got to trust me." Zeyara was talking to Zendeya as she was busy operating her twin sister's stomach to save the baby that is may be drowning in Zendeya's stomach.
"Wow. Your wife is a hero." Alex replied as he just came back.
"I didn't know this till today." Ethan replied laughing.
"Relax Gray. Your wife will be save with her baby too. She is in a good hand." Cameron convincing Grayson that is shaking and scared to death.
"I know." Grayson replied shaking.
"Chill bro. She is in her own sister's hand." Ethan calming Grayson down. His own twin brother after all.
"Thanks Bro." Grayson replied as he hugged Ethan.
After a few hours of waiting outside of the room. Zeyara came out to.
"Hey. Gray. Come in!" Zeyara said as she sticks her head outside if the room.
"Okay." Grayson replied nodding as he followed Zeyara in to the operation room.
"There you go your baby girl. Isn't she lovely? Zendeya needs her rest. I have clean her wounds. She will wake up next morning due to too tiring. Don't worry. I will fail this information to print her birth certificate in the hospital. Later tomorrow you can go for the check up with baby and mummy." Zeyara replied smirking as she laughed.
"Tha... Thank... You. Thank you so much Zeyara. I know I could count on you all this while." Grayson said as he took the baby out.
"How is Zendeya?" Grandma asked worried.
"She is fine. Maybe a little rest." Grayson replied smirking as he showed the new born baby in his family to his family.
"How cute she is? What are you going to name her Gray?" Lisa and Sean asked as they was carrying the newly born baby girl of Grayson and Zendeya.
"Maybe Velantina. Since today is valentines." Grayson replied as others nodded agreeing with his idea.
"That sounds great. Zendeya wanted something like that. So I hope she would definitely love it." Zeyara came out of the operation room with a bloody clothes.
"Let's take you upstairs for  a shower now." Ethan carried Zeyara like a bridal style without her even asking too.
"Okay. They are making me jelouse." Cameron said looking at Alex. Hinting him to carry her that way.
"As your wish my lady." Alex carried Cameron upstairs.
"Goodnight Everyone." Sean said as he wanted to carry Lisa.
"Oh shut up. I have to look after the baby with Gray. You go and sleep." Lisa refused to be carried like a bridal.
"Okay. Good night. Ones again. Congratulations son. Now you are my son." Sean said as he was so sleepy.
"All this while I am not your son?" Grayson asked in a joking way.
"Hahahah." Sean replied as he left Lisa, Grandma, Grayson, Velantina and Zendeya alone downstairs.
Ethel, Elizabeth and Eredia is already falling asleep upstairs. As it was already 8 p.m at that point. Lucky Ethan made them sleep so they won't be any disturbance when Zeyara is in the operation room to rescue her twin sister that is giving birth.

...