29

"Okay everyone. Now have your bath in the heater and then come down to have your dinner." Grandma said as she was in the living room settling the dead body of Zeyara's issues.
"Okay gm." Ethan nodded.
Lisa and Sean was there helping Grandma with the dead body of Zeyara. As according to the hospital. They would send it tomorrow morning to their house with the coffin too.
"Ma. You should rest. Let me and Lisa do this." Sean said volunteering to offer his help to Grandma.
"Never mind. I can do this. Just need you both to accompany me. That's all." Grandma said as she was sad.
Lisa and Sean both nodded leaving Grandma continue doing her work. Lisa got up to go and cook for dinner for all her kids.
Sean was busy calling every important people regarding on the burial ceremony for tomorrow. Sometimes he himself don't know what to do.
After having their dinner. Grandma told them to go to bed and sleep. As Grayson accompanied Zendeya in the room. Ethan ran to his room and sat down as he decided to enter Zeyara's room and he fell asleep on the bed of Zeyara.
The next morning came by very too fast for everyone. As they all wanted it to be late still.
Zendeya was sobbing over Zeyara's dead body and soul too. She didn't know what else to do.
Now that Grayson is by her side is even more worse. She don't know what else to do. She lost. She don't even know who else to talk to. Who else to share her story with. Who else she wants to share her happiness with.
That day is the day everyone dressed in black. They attended the funeral. As Grandma said no one should know Zeyara is dead.
"I hope no one tells anybody it's Zeyara that has gone. Just act like nothing happened today. I know we just lost a diamond of our life but. Never mind. Don't even tell anyone. If people asked. Just say we don't know. She ran away somewhere." Grandma pleaded with the crack voice as her eyes was red sobbing over the dead body.
She still could not believe or except her grand daughter has gone forever in her life now.
"Sorry to disturb. But doctor said they could not identify the dead body of Zeyara. As the body is burn left with nothing but bones. Her idenfication card also is gone. Passport can't be found. Everything is gone. So I just wanted to summit this news." Brent said as he just hang up his phone.
"Don't worry. Sure gm. Thanks Brent." Zendeya replied with tears in her eyes.
"Thank you everyone for attending. Let's all go home. Everyone need their own rest and break. As for sure. This afternoon we are sending Grayson and Zendeya the newly couple to Paris for a holiday. Oops. It's honeymoon. You both need rest. Go. Go and have fun. Don't worry too much about us." Lisa said as she hugged Zendeya.
"Zeyara will always be alive in your eyes Zen." Ethan said as he hugged his new sister in law in the family.
"Thanks Eth. I hope so. Everyone. Take care. I love you." Zendeya said as she and Grayson left to head to the airport. As their flight is this evening. So they would just hang around in the airport before leaving.
As for Tiara and Kiara. They wanted to go for a holiday in Paris. As they begged Grandma to go for a holiday. Grandma agreed to their pleding. As then Grandma quickly booked the tickets and gave it to Kiara and Tiara. Their flight will be on the same day with Zendeya and Grayson but different time.
As for Jake and Nate they went back home to their own houses. As they said they have some problem to finish at home. Leaving Ethan, Cameron and Alex at home.
"Wow. We are the only young ones at home?" Ethan asked as he made his bored face.
"Ya. I know right. Why not we go for a holiday? You know. Just me you and Alex? Why not? Have some fun. After all the things happens." Cameron suggested as she hugged Ethan trying to make him happy.
"But to where?" Ethan asked smirking.
"To Hawaii." Alex replied randomly. As he was just saying it in the joking way.
"Yes. That's the place in wanted to visit so bad right now." Cameron said excitedly as Ethan nodded.
"Let's tell Gm. Mum and Dad." Ethan said as he was hiding his sadness behind that smile he gave Alex and Cameron.
"Okay. Gm." Cameron yelled as she was finding for Grandma's physique in the while house.
"Yes my darlings?" Grandma asked as she was coming down by the elevator.
"Can we go to Hawaii? Please gm." Ethan pleading trying to hide his sadness.
"Sure honey bunny and sunny." Grandma nodded.
"But are you going to be okay? Staying alone here?" Alex replied as he hugged Grandma.
"Sure honeys. Go. Enjoy. Then come back when you fell okay. We will be fine. Me and Gm plus your dad is planing to go to ..." Lisa exaggerating her words to draw their attention to what she is about to say.
"Where mother?" Ethan asked as he was clueless.
"Urm. Ask your dad." Lisa replied smirking as she giggled.
"Okay. Where is dad?" Cameron asked as she was jumping excitedly like a little kid got an blue airhead free from an youtuber.
"I am here darling girl." Sean replied smiling away as he got down from the stairs.
"Oh dad. Where are you both going?" Ethan asked excitedly.
"We are going to Disneyland. Hehehe." Sean replied as he laughed.
"What mum? Dad are you serious? You gotta be kidding me Gm?" Cameron asked as she could not believe it at all. Out of all the places. Grandma. Lisa and Sean chosed to go to Disneyland where the kids spend time to have fun and stuffs like that.

...