25

Kring!!!  Kring!!!  Kring!!!
The alarm rang annoyingly leaving Ethan, Grayson, Zeyara, Zendeya, Jake, Nate, Kiara, Tiara, Cameron, Alex, Lisa, Sean and Grandma no choice but to wake up and get ready.
Tiara and Kiara stayed at home together with Nate and Jake. They continue their fight until today.
"Why can't this fufking alarm just shut down?" Grayson grumbled as he entered the toilet first.
"Okay. Alarm. I command you to die!" Ethan shouted to the alram clock as he got up and sat at the bed ledge. He then slowly and lazily got up to go and have his shower.
"Teoo me. It's still night. Please I don't want to marry him." Zeyara was talking in her sleep as then she got up and hopped in the shower. She was literally crawling to get in the shower.
Same goes to the others. All and everyone got up early to have their shower and get ready. After having breakfast everyone settle down and got in to each others room to get ready. As they was getting dolled up there goes the cameraman filming the twins marriage day. So Ethan and Zeyara had to act sweet and kind and loving in front of the camera. Same goes to Grayson and Zendeya too.
Tiara and Kiara was busy getting their selves dolled up like as though they are getting married. Nate and Jake too. Keep taking instagram photos of each other and posting it on Snapchat.
"Can you stop sending me images of you. Ugly." Zendeya yelled as she sticks her head out of her door to shout at Tiara and Kiara.
"No." Kiara and Tiara replied laughing.
"Hey. Wait. Somebody commented on my instagram picture." Tiara said excitedly.
"Who. Tell me. I want to know." Zendeya and Zeyara yelled as they ran to see who commented.
"You look soooooooooo ugly like bleedy monkey. Keep the image with you or else people would puke. Who freaking commented that?" Tiara said as she was reading the comment on her instagram photo.
"Nate? You are fufking dead." Tiara said as she jumped on Nate and slapped him.
"That freaking hurts bro." Jake said as he was laughing.
"Don't let me. Okay. I already did." Kiara said as she slapped Jake.
"Guys. Let's go. The boys are suppose to be there earlier. Come." Ethan said as he was already dressed up in his suit and tie. He honestly looks hot.
"Let's go bro. I can't wait." Grayson quiped Zendeya. As he was also in his suit and tie. He looks hot for a twin brother. They both look so good together.
"Bye Gm. Dad. Let's go." Ethan said as Ethan, Grayson, Nate, Jake, Alex and Sean their father took a van to the wedding place. Where the church was gelding the wedding ceremony.
"Finally the monkeys are gone." Zeyara whispered to the girls as they giggled.
They all then got ready. As Zeyara and Zendeya refused to get dolled up by Lisa. They got ready their selves. Only Tiara, Kiara, Cameron and Grandma only Lisa make them up and all.
"Zeyara. Zendeya. Mum going first. See you all there. Get ready the bags too. After that we are going to the hotel to change for the dinner." Lisa shouted from downstairs to Zeyara and Zendeya.
Cameron and Lisa and Grandma left first. They went to take place there first. Leaving Zeyara and Zendeya with Kiara and Tiara at home.
"Let's have some Starbucks first. After all wedding 10:30 what. No only 9:45." Tiara suggested.
"What a great idea. Let's go now." Zeyara said as she drove her car after putting her stuffs in the bag.
Zendeya brought her car. Tiara followed Zendeya. As Kiara followed Zeyara. They stop to have their Starbucks. And all eyes was on them. As everyone knows Ethan and Grayson's wife to be is Zeyara and Zendeya. They was just making don't know and eating in their wedding dresses.
After that they left to the wedidng. As it's already 10:20 am. So they reached their church just in time.
As Zeyara and Zendeya walked in the church hallway. Everyone was mesmerized by the way they look. Ethan and Grayson's jaws dropped down. Seriously down.
As they both got married as the priest announced.
"Now you may kiss your bride." Said the priest to Zendeya and Grayson.
"I won't kiss you." Grayson said but he ended up kissing Zendeya on the lips. But the upper lips. It's like in the middle of her nose and lips.
Ethan didn't even say anything. He just pulled Zeyara in and kissed her cheeks. They was so happy and Zeyara was smiling all the day long and she kept on blushing as Ethan kissed her forehead.
"Hold on. Wait. Everyone. Listen. Ethan is a liar."
"Elena? What are you doing here?" Ethan asked as he saw Elena or the nurse entering the hallway of the church.
"Everyone. Listen up. I don't know how you can be in love with me and marry her. Are you trying to run away from me after we slept together Ethan? This is so unfair." Elena yelled at Ethan causing others to pay attention to what she was about to say.
"Hey. Look. Don't lie okay. You don't have any proof saying so." Ethan shouted at Elena.
Zeyara was totally blur. As she just stood there like a breathing doll. She didn't know what to do as all eyes was on her.
"You said no proof. Now. What is this?" Elena said as she showed the video on a big screen in the church letting everyone to look at it and hear it.
Flashback To What Happen In The Video.

"Elena. Hey. Chill." Ethan said as he was hugging her. His hands was rested on her waist.
She then slowly kissed him and started making out in that room with Ethan as he was in to it too.

End Of The FlashBack.

...