35

"Oh. Look at them. Poor Gray. He felt asleep looking after Tina." Ethan said as he chuckles.
"Ya. Hey. Ma. Go upstairs and sleep. I got Tina. No worries." Zeyara offered her help as she told Lisa and Grandma to go upstairs and sleep. It was already 12 midnight.
"Let me carry the baby." Ethan said excitingly as he did not have the chance to carry his baby girls when they was born.
"I wish you was there Eth. To carry our kids when I delivered them." Zeyara replied as tears rolling down her cheeks.
"Hey. One day. I will carry one more baby from you." Ethan replied with his dirty cheeky smile.
"What the heck Eth? No way! Don't dream okay. Three is enough. What if suddenly we get kids. And this time it's also triplets?" Zeyara spilled her opinions.
"Ya. No. Wait. Never mind. I don't need any more baby. Enough is have that three monkeys." Ethan said smiling as Valentina was in his arms sleeping.
"I can't wait to see Zendeya's reaction as she carries her own baby girl." Zeyara said happily.
"Hey. What are you guys doing here? Oh not again Zeyara. You should go to bed and rest with Ethan. Not looking after Tina. Let me do it." Grayson offered his hand to help as he was already wide awake.
"It's okay bro. I really wanted to feel how to carry a baby girl. Since I didn't get a chance. Let me help you just for today. I promise you I won't touch your baby after this. And you should get some rest too." Ethan pleading to carry Tina and didn't want to let her go.
"Okay. I will just get some rest first okay? Don't worry bro. I am sure. Tina will love you as her uncle." Grayson nodded as he left Zeyara and Ethan to look after Tina and he went to sleep next to Zendeya.
"I was thinking. After everyone settle down with their problems. We should go for a vacay with our triplets." Ethan suggested hoping for an answer from Zeyara.
"How is that not cool? Oh my. Yeah. I agree total much." Zeyara replied as she was laughing.
"Cool. We should invite Gray and Zen too. With their new baby here. Not forgetting Cam and Alex too. Since they are getting married next week already. Everything happens so fast." Ethan replied as he was playing eyes with Velantina baby girl.
"True. Times flies super fast. Eth, Eli, and Er are growing super fast. Next year is their kindergarten already. They are turning six years old already. So fast." Zeyara complains everything that was in her mind about her kids that she raised all this whole alone at a country she herself thought she would never step her in to again.
"Let's sleep first. Tina is also falling asleep already." Ethan suggested as Zeyara nodded.
"Hey. Guys. I have an idea. Me and Alex thought this." Cameron said suddenly running down the stairs.
"What?" Zeyara asked.
"Ask Alex." Cameron said pointing at Alex.
"Okay. I thought of borrowing your triplets for the wedding. They be the flower girl and ring girl. No ring boy. Hahaha. How is that? Something simple and special." Alex spilled out his mind on what he was planning with Cameron all this while.
"Sure. They would love too." Zeyara said smiling.
"So they are considered set to be the ring girl and flower girl. The bridesmaid is you and Zendeya." Cameron requesting while looking at her sister in law.
"Sure. No worries." Zeyara said smiling as she nodded.
"Okay. Guys. Good night. Let me kiss Tina first. Bye sweety. Meet you tomorrow morning. Aunty need my sleep." Cameron was talking to Valentina as she kissed that baby girl that was in Ethan's arm fast asleep.
The morning came by really fast as the alarm did it's job without pay. Ringing annoyingly just to wake up the people in the mansion.
"Morning everyone." Zendeya replied smiling.
"What?" Ethan asked.
"Morning Ethan." Grayson said smirking.
"What the heck? I thought it's still night time. Urgh..." Ethan mumbling himself as he got up.
"Let me see Valentina. My baby girl." Zendeya said as she took Valentina from Ethan's arm and started kissing her several times on her chubby cheeks.
"So now finally our family is all united." Grandma said as everyone sat down at the dining table after having their bath.
"Where is the E girls?" Lisa asked as she saw her grand daughters are missing.
"We are here ggm. Don't worry." Ethel, Elizabeth and Eredia replied laughing.
"What is Ggm?" Grayson and Alex asked blur.
"It's Grad Grand Mother." Ethel replied laughing. As Elizabeth and Eredia  chuckles.
"Okay. So everyone get ready for the wedding. Girls don't forget to practise how to walk okay?" Cameron replied as she was feeding Eredia some sausages.
"Sure. I will not forget." Ethel replied as she was being feed by Sean.
"Just throw the flowers on the people's faces in the church. If possible throw in their shoes and handbags too." Graysin said as others burst out laughing.
"Gray. That is not nice." Zendeya commented on the way Grayson suggested ideas to ruin Cameron and Alex's wedding day.
"I know baby. I am just kidding." Grayson said laughing.

....