23

The Next Morning.

"Good morning Zeyara. I have checked your records. And I think. You can be discharged today itself. No need to wait until tomorrow." The doctor that treats Zeyara came in with the clipboard everyday in his hand and gave Zeyara a good news that now she can leave the hospital and go home.
"Really doctor? Oh my. I am so hype. After two or three weeks staying in the hospital. I can finally go home now. Yeah." Zeyara was so hyper as she heard that she could be discharged today itself.
"No worries girl. It's my duty to save all my patients. But you got to be patient. Hahaha." The doctor crack a joke that made everyone in the room laugh.
"If in that case. You get ready. I will pay the bills and pack your back. Thank you doctor ones again." Ethan said as he shake hands with the doctor.
Zeyara nodded as she put on her vans red hoodie with a leggings on. She slide in to her red vans shoe. She tied her hair in to a messy bun. With no make ups on. She just sprays her favourite perfume which was Vanilla.
Meanwhile. On the other hand. Ethan. He was paying the bills for Zeyara as she stayed there like her own house for three weeks. Then he came in to the room where Zeyara was admited. He saw none was there. He simply assume Zeyara is in the toilet changing her clothes. Then he quickly pack her clothes for her and all the medications she need to take for her injured head that is slowly bit by bit getting better.
"Hey. Thanks." Zeyara said as she came out of the toilet and smirk to Ethan. Giving him the secret smile behind that smile is a simple thanks.
"No problem. Do you want to go home straight or hang out somewhere?" Ethan asked making Zeyara's lips smile a line.
"Up to you. I don't know. Perhaps you are too tired. So going back would be perfect. If you are okay. Hanging out is awesome lit." Zeyara replied shrugging her shoulder as she chuckles.
"I think. I want to go for a walk. Not home yet." Zeyara replied again as Ethan only nodded.
On their way to one of the place Ethan wanted to go as he was the one driving.
Zeyara kept quite. She did not say anything much. Only the music on the radio station accompany them both in the perfect silent car.
"You like her don't you?" Zeyara finally broke the perfect silence in the car.
"Who are you talking about?" Ethan asked as he was a lillte confused on what Zeyara was trying to ask him. 
"Come on Ethan. I saw the way you looked at her." Zeyara giggled as she gave Ethan a naughty smirk.
"Wait a minute. Are you talking about the nurse or who?" Ethan ask as he was trying to play on the safe side.
"Hahaha. Of course the nurse. Tell me Ethan." Zeyara pushes Ethan's arm gently as gs was driving.
"No. How can I like her when I am suppose to marry you?" Ethan asked with a wink.
"You're an idiot.  We are marrying each other based on the paper. It's contract. Remember? So I don't see any harm for you to like her. Ethan?" Zeyara stated her opinion on what she thinks of Ethan and that nurse.
"Really Zeyara? People would kill me for cheating on my wife. Then. Don't tell me your reaction is let your husband just cheatbon you just like that? I am sure you would bit the shit out of the nurse and me. Come on Zeyara. For us. Maybe we are not in love. Yes. But for people out there? They would and will think that we are married and we are deeply in love. Remember? Contract marriage for us. Only the both if us knows this. Other people knows that we are madly in love with each other. So I can't just easily cheat on you like that. That's not gonna be easy. Think what Gm would do if she finds out? How would she feel? Especially Mum. How would she feel? She loves you and me of course. How they would feel if they find this shit out happening to them? I am sure they will be very sad of us right? Perhaps disappointed too. Worse come to worst. They might just kick us out from the house and trust me. We have no where to life after that." Ethan explained the whole thing to Zeyara. What are the consequences of taking the high risky thing which he aware. If they both cheat on each other.
"Then why we have this marriage with this shit so called contract?" Zeyara asked not looking Ethan.
"That is to make sure we don't fall for each other. Or making love or even disturbing our own privacy in the whole huge house afterwards." Ethan replied smirking.
"Really? Or actually you scared?" Zeyara asked Ethan with a wink.
Zeyara from just now keep playing with her eyes and disturbing Ethan. Making him incoherently from just now in the car. He keep stealing glance to look at Zeyara while driving.
"Scared of what?" Ethan asked pretending to asked.
"Scared that one day you will fall for me. Oh. Wait. You already did fall for me? Right? Am I right?" Zeyara asked Ethan.
"No. Why should I right? No." Ethan denied with a stammer. As he stares at Zeyara.
"Oh Ethan. I was joking. Keep your wild eyes on the road and drive to wild places not to stare at me. I know Imma gold looking girl." Zeyara complimenting her own self.
"Okay. But I am not looking at you." Ethan replied like a fish out of water.
"Chill why are you panic? Cool bro." Zeyara replied as he could see Ethan is like a fish out of water. Poor guy. He always get teased by Zeyara.

...