21

After 2 Weeks
"Zendeya! Did she wake up?" Grayson asked wanting to know about Zeyara's condition.
"No. She is just like this. Tears coming out. But nothing. Doctor told that's the normal reactions." Zendeya replied smiling when actually her eyes was already tearing.
"Don't worry. She is fine. I meant. She will be fine. Trust me." Grayson said smiling.
"Thanks Gray." Zendeya replied.
"Hey. Let me look after her. I think you should rest at home girl. Next week is the wedding day for you and Gray." Ethan volunteered.
"Come on Zen. Follow me shopping. I am sure she is in a good hands of Ethan." Cameron said smirking.
"Can I really trust Ethan?" Zendeya asked laughing. As she crack jokes.
"Hahaha. That's humorous." Grayson replied laughing.
"Okay then. Make sure if she gets up call us." Zendeya reminding Ethan. As she smiled and left the hospital room with Grayson and Cameron.
Zendeya honestly was missing Grayson. She miss to fight with him like she use to do before. Before Maddy stepped in to their lives and destroyed it.
"Hey. Zeyara. How long have you been on bed like this? Why don't you wake up? Like open your eyes and talk. Or even fight with me. Skip the fart and the stepping legs." Ethan was literally talking to Zeyara that could not hear anything.
"Look. I know you can hear. But you now maybe not in a reality world. At least. Think of me and wake up. I am bored one day not fighting with you. No. Actually one second not fighting with you is already bored like I have no life." Ethan was again talking to Zeyara that could never reply him. That he himself knows that too.
"Zeyara. Come on. Look. We can make out. No. I meant. We can make things through out this shit. Don't take it serious. You are ugly for me to fall for you. But yet too annoying." Ethan said smirking as he pushes Zeyara's stranded hair behind her ear.
"Why am I talking to myself. Let me see if I have any new beautiful nurse to get their number or nah?" Ethan said as his big hazel wild eyes exploring the whole hospital through the glass tempered window in Zeyara's room to look at his next victim of nurses. He loves to go to hospital to look at all the nurses that would die to flirt with him.
Zeyara then slowly moved her hands. As her lips was moving like she was talking. Her eye balls was moving with her eyes closed. She was sweating suddenly. She wanted to scream as tears rolling down from her eyes side ways. She grab Ethan's fingers tight like she was going to fall or something. Ethan took out the breathing machine thingy from Zeyara as she could breath herself now. As then she was mumbling things that Ethan could still hear.
"Ethan. Don't. Don't even leave me. Don't let me fall. Maddy will kill me. She loves you. I... I love you more. Please. Ethan. I am scared. Don't leave me." Zeyara was pleading with tears as she was mumbling. And finally she open her eyes went Ethan whispered to her ear to calm her and sooth her down.
"Hey. It's me. I am here to always protect you Zeyara. Trust me." Ethan said kissing Zeyara's forehead making her cool down from her cry. As she was wide awake and blur right now as if she was just born again or something. She looked confused as hell.
"Ethan?" Zeyara called looking around her confused.
"I am. I know you must be thinking why are you here? The answer is..." Ethan said waiting for Zeyara to pay some attention to him.
"What?" Zeyara asked.
"Urm. Never mind. You need your rest. Wait here. I will go and get the doctor to check on you." Ethan said as he left before that Zeyara nodded and sat quietly.
Ethan went out happy as he told the doctor Zeyara is awake and the doctor should go give her a quick check up or something.
"Hey. You are Ethan?" The nurse asked smiling.
"Yes. I am." Ethan nodded. As everybody knows he and Grayson is super popular for their YouTube videos but before that their vines videos.
"Oh. I would love to take a photo with you. I am your biggest fan in this hospital." The nurse said smirking away as she made her puppy eyes pleading that Ethan would pose for her to take a picture with him.
"Sure. Thank you for being a great fan. Nothing more I can say then a yes." Ethan left with no choice as she was a nurse and a fan of him. It would be rude to let her down. So he obeyed.
"Oh. I think you should follow me to that room. I left my phone there. I won't waste your time right so after that you can go. I don't want to take your time. I know you are busy." The nurse said smiling away from ear to ear. As she herself pulls Ethan's hands as he nodded.
"What's your name anyways?" Ethan asked wanting to know as he let himself get pull by the nurse in to the room she claimed she left her phone in side.
"Elena." The nurse replied as she turn to Ethan to answer.
"Oh. Cool. I mean. Nice name to have since you are beautiful too." Ethan wanted to compliment his fan for liking him all this whole while.
"Thanks. Come in here. My workmates are bust now. As they have a major operation to settle down with. So ones again I'm left here all alone. Let me tell you something. The lighting in this room is awesome." Elena said as she chuckles.
"Really? That would be so fun. Okay. Honestly I look like shit now. So it would be nice to have a pretty lighting to cover my ugly looking face." Ethan being humble as he was being low self esteem too.

....