3

"Okay. I believe so. That your hair are done. Now let me reveal the result okay?" The worker said to Zeyara and Zendeya.
"Okay. I can't wait." Zendeya replied as she was happy.
"Ya. Me too. But I am scared too." Zeyara replied with a smirk.
"Don't worry. In the count of three... Two... One... Open your eyes." The worker said as she reveal their hair.
"Oh my... God!!!!" Zendeya yelled. As her hair result was revealed.
"Hey. Mine is even worse then yours. You look fine at least." Zeyara replied with a crack in her voice.
"Oh my gosh. I am truly sorry. It's all my fault. Look miss. I will pay for all this." The both worker said with shiver.
"Hey. No worries. I kinda like it. It's nice and fashion. Hahaha. Thanks. I will tell Aunt Lisa about this. And make sure you guys get paid for this." Zeyara suddenly said as she found her hair look nice and beautiful.
"Fuck. I thought that two donkeys would hate it?" Grayson said as he steps on Ethan's feet. He was so mad as he and Ethan's plan didn't work.
"Owww... Why must you be like the first donkey? Keep on steping my legs? Damn you." Ethan groans in pain as he got stepped on the feet by his own twin brother.
"Since you do plan and it don't work. I won't step only. If I have to... " Grayson words got cut by Ethan.
"If I have to what Gray?" Ethan asked.
"If I have to fart. I will. Smell this." Grayson farted in the saloon.
"Oh my. Gray. I thought Zendeya only farts this stinks. You too? You should probably marry her. Then give birth farting too." Ethan said as he closed his nose and came out to get the girls.
"Hey. Nice hair." Grayson quiped Zendeya.
"Thanks dangling tampon earing." Zendeya replied sarcastically quiping Grayson's piercing on his ear.
"You so cringe that is hurt." Ethan replied laughing hard.
"Oh you too. Shut up bicycle sear jaw line." Zeyara said as she pushed Ethan's arm that wanted to slap her.
"Why are you so annoying human?" Ethan asked Zeyara as he pninned her to the wall.
"Because I am not a creature like you are." Zeyara replied with a smirk and kick his leg again causing him to groan in pain.
Ethan that got so mad. Pulled Zeyara's hair making her fall and land on her butt.
"Damn you. Monkey." Zeyara said as she started pulling Ethan's ear.
"What? War is it?" Ethan asked as he started pulling Zeyara's hair.
"Sir. Stop them both please. If not. Ma'am Lisa will find out." Said one of the workers to Grayson and Zendeya to stop the fight between Ethan and Zeyara.
"Okay. Let me settle this. Hey Zeyara. Get lost." Graysin said trying to chase Zeyara away from Ethan.
"Stupid. Hello. You are suppose to chase your freaking brother. Not my sister. Damn. Gosh. You so dumb." Zendeya commented as she started pulling Grayson's dangling piercing on his ear.
"Why are you fighting with me?" Grayson asked as he choke Zendeya.
The girls and boys fought till their last breathe for the day. Zeyara did not give up. She kept on stepping on Ethan's feets. Making him groans in pain and lack of focus on fighting.
Meanwhile, Grayson was choking Zendeya and Zendeya was slapping his face while messing his hair up.
"Oh my. Hey. Stop. Your grandma and mum is here." Said the worker to Ethan and Zeyara. And to Grayson and also Zendeya.
"What's up girls and boys?" Lisa asked when she came in her saloon with Grandma.
"Nothing." Ethan replied.
"Oh. Look at your hair. It's so beautiful." Lisa said while touching Zeyara's new purple hair.
"Oh. Sure mum. I made those for her." Ethan said proudly.
"Really? You did this? Oh Ethan. You are so sweet." Zeyara came to know that her hair turn purple colour is because of Ethan's doing.
"Oh. I bet my hair was done by Gray then? Which I suppose." Zendeya asked as she caught Grayson's guilty face.
"Really? My sons are talented too. I didn't knew this until today. Thanks girls. Because of you both. I get to know my sons secret talents." Lisa thanking Zeyara and Zendeya.
"Hold on. Aren't you girls hungry?" Lisa asked.
"Nah. It's okay." Zeyara refuse.
"Never mind. Ethan and Gray. Take them out honeys. Please." Lisa pleading her twin sons to do so for her.
"Okay. Let's have lunch and then watch moofys." Grayson said smirking.
Then Zeyara and Zendeya nodded forcely. They followed the boys out for lunch.
"Damn you. You ruin my hair. Wait. We are not done." Zeyara said with an evil smile.
"Really? I am so scared." Ethan quiped Zeyara's warning.
"Don't force me to pinch your nipples Ethan." Zeyara said as Ethan was in his tank tops revealing his abs at his arms.
"Okay. Fine." Ethan said as he took a distance from Zeyara was.
"Bro. Are you serious? You are scared of her? Damn. You are a fool." Grayson laughed at his brother.
"You too." Zendeya pinched Grayson's left side nipples. As he was also wearing a tank top. He groans in pain and tears was forming in his eyes.
"I bet that it hurt." Zendeya commented.
"Don't talk so much." Grayson pull Zendeya's bra straps and letting it go causing Zendeya to get one long red line at the back of her body.
"Okay. Dolan family. Hang on. Stop fighting." Ethan stop Grayson from fighting.
"Ya. Let's go and have lunch first. I am starving." Zeyara pulled Zendeya away from Grayson and took her to a food shop to have their late lunch.
"They are so fucking dead. Wait." Grayson said rubbing his nipples.
"Chill. I got your back
We have to plan properly." Ethan reminding Grayson.
"Ya. True. Let's go and eat." Grayson said as Ethan nodded.
Ethan and Grayson ate at the same place as Zendeya and Zeyara are too. They would throw something in each others drinks to make them right with each other.
But then. Zeyara and Zendeya left early as they didn't want to eat there. They found place somewhere else.

...