5

"Hey Gm. We are back." Zeyara said as she entered the saloon.
"Oh. Where is Ethan and Gray?" Lisa asked worried.
"They. Oh. There they are. Finally." Zendeya replied looking at Ethan and Grayson walking towards the saloon.
"Hey mum and Gm." Ethan replied with an angry face.
"What's wrong honey? Why is your face like bitter guard?" Lisa asked her first twin son.
"Nothing. Someone pour cold drinks on my pants." Ethan spilled out to Lisa. As he placed his head on Lisa's shoulder.
"Accidently ma. The person accident pour it." Grayson added to make it don't sound suspicious.
"Oh. Never mind. So you bought a new pants?" Lisa asked looking at the new pants Ethan was wearing.
"Ya." Ethan nodded.
"Oh. You both look tired. Go home and rest. Later I will be back." Lisa told the boys. As they nodded they left to go back home.
"Gm. Can we go back too? You can stay with Aunt Lisa." Zeyara told her grandma.
"After all. You want to spend time with aunt Lisa. It's okay. Just we are a little tired and need to go back." Zendeya said the truth.
"Okay. Ethan. Can do one favor for gm?" Grandma asked.
"Yeah. Sure.What is is Gm?" Ethan asked before leaving.
"Can you drop my girls please?" Grandma pleading Ethan to send her grandchildren back.
"No worries. It's considered settle." Grayson replied smirking.
"But gm. We already called the uber." Zeyara lied.
"Never mind. I will cancel that. Just go." Grandma replied smirking.
The girls nodded so the boys. They walked heading to the car they parked. Ethan drove the car and Grayson sat next to him. The girls sat at the back of course.
"Hey. Did you call Nelly?" Ethan asked Grayson.
"Oh. I almost forgot. Wait. Which Nelly?" Grayson asked.
"The long stranded hair." Ethan reminding Grayson.
"Oh that one. I broke up with her last week. Hahaha." Grayson laughed hard.
"Wait. Hello baby. Urm. Bebe right? Ya. Oh no. Urm. Sorry. You are Nita right? Yes. What's wrong?" Ethan's phone rang a few times before I answered it.
"You want to go shopping? Okay. I will bank in some money. Bye." Ethan hang up as then.
"Why? Nita right? That shaver. Forever ones money. How much she ones this time?" Grayson guess as much.
"2k only. She wants to shop." Ethan replied while his wild eyes was on the road.
"Did you hear that? They such a player." Zendeya whispered to Zeyara that buried her face in to her phone.
"Ya. I know. I mean. We know that since before. So what's the big deal?" Zeyara said while she still was busy paying attention on her phone still.
"So where is your house?" Ethan asked breaking the perfect silence.
"Give me your phone." Zeyara asked Ethan.
"Nah. What are you going to do with my phone?" Ethan asked after giving his phone to Zeyara.
"Urm. Do you have waze?" Zeyara asked ignoring Ethan's question.
"Of course." Ethan nodded as soon as he realise why Zeyara wanted his phone.
"Nah. Follow this waze." Zeyara gave Ethan back his phone.
"Hey. Isn't that Nelly?" Zendeya said pointing at a girl flirting with another guy at the parking lot in front of a mall.
"What the fuck? Oh. This is the next one if I break up would keep my money." Ethan said as he stop his car and all got down from his car.
"Ethan. Don't do anything wrong. Your mum is in the mall." Zeyara said as she taught about Lisa. She would be embarrass to come to know her son's wrong doing.
"Ethan? Urm. This is..." Nelly's eyes was wide open as she saw Ethan walking towards her and her boyfriend.
"What? I don't want to know who he is. We should break up." Ethan yelled not too loud.
"Oh. Please baby. He forced me." Nelly lied.
"Shut up Bitch. I don't need you. We are nothing." Ethan said as he took 500 dollar and chuck it on Nelly's face and he came in the car.
"Why did you give her the money? If I we're you. I would slap her." Zendeya commented to Ethan's doing towards Nelly.
"You are right. But that is how much she is worth actually." Ethan said laughing.
"Don't think all girls are cheap." Zeyara replied on behalf of all the girls.
"Why? I am not saying all the girls. But most of the girls I know. Are cheaper then I thought they are. Hahaha." Ethan replied as he smiled side ways.
"Up to you. It's just that you didn't open your heart. You open your eyes. Eyes can be lied. Not heart." Zeyara replied not wanting to loose.
"I think. I have open my heart too long. So there is no reason opening it anymore." Ethan reply not looking at Zeyara.
"Really? Remember. Everyone deserve a second chance. But make sure the ones that you gibe second chances are worth giving." Zeyara advised Ethan but have was looking outside the window in the car.
"No. I don't think anyone deserve second chances at all." Ethan said shaking his head.
"Then. You too, don't deserve a good girl I suppose." Zeyara replied as she looked at Ethan through the mirror of his car.
"I gave enough chances. But they never appreciate it." Ethan replied as he took the opportunity to stare at Zeyara through the mirror.
"Up to you then. Your life. Not mine. But just want to remind you again. Not all girls are bitches like your girlfriends or your ex's." Zeyara said as she played with her phone.
"Okay. What? That's rude." Ethan said as he stops the car at the road side.
"Why? Isn't those true? You are not brave enough to admit or except the fate is it?" Zeyara that got so mad yelled at Ethan.
"What's the noise about?" Grayson asked as he was fast asleep.
"You ask her. Not me." Ethan said.
"Why? Just say it Ethan. You are not brave." Zeyara yelled again reminding Ethan to except the fact.
"Zeyara shut up. Get lost from my car now." Ethan said as he unlocked the door of his car allowing no. Actually chasing Zeyara and Zendeya out of the car.
"What's wrong sister?" Zendeya asked worried as she too just got up.
"Nothing. Let's go. We can walk back yourselves home." Zeyara said as she left the car and grab Zendeya's hands too.
Ethan did not drive. He let Zeyara and Zendeya walked and left the car.
"He is so rude. I just stated what is right and wrong. And he is not brave to face the reality." Zeyara said.
"It's okay. Let's call the uber and go home." Zendeya suggested.
Meanwhile Grayson and Ethan on the other hand.
"Dude. Isn't that Zeyara and Zendeya's sling bags?" Grayson asked as he saw those doing bags at the back seat.
"Ya. Who else use those ugly kind of bags?" Ethan asked a sarcastic question.
"Hey. I know that. But they need those. They want to go back." Grayson said as he took the bag to go out of the car.
"Are you serious? Look. It's raining." Ethan said stopping his brother from leaving the car. It was heavy rain.

....