12

"Hey. I am going down to check on the food first." Zeyara said.
"Okay. We will be just chilling here." Zendeya replied. Grayson just nodded his head.
Zeyara went downstairs. As she saw Maddy was downstairs sitting down in the living room watching tv all alone. She seems like she just had her bath.
"Oh my gosh!!!!" Zeyara screamed.
"Let's see. Why your sister yelling." Grayson said. Zendeya nodded and they both Raj downstairs to look at what happen that Zeyara yelled.
Ethan too joined them.
"Are you freaking kidding me? Who did this?" Zendeya and Grayson yelled as they both got blur and stunted for a while.
"I don't know Zen and Gray. I just came here. And I saw this." Zeyara said as she wanted to cry.
"Chill. It's just the wind I guess. It blow so your yummy food dropped." Maddy suddenly came out from the living room with a straight face.
"Hey. I know. You are heartsick with this shit. Never mind. We can cook again." Grayson trying to convince Zeyara. As Zendeya was hugging her already.
"It's no use guys. I am sorry. I gave you all hope." Zeyara said pleading for forgiveness.
"No worries. We don't care. But the freaking shit fun we had? Was worth a thousand diamond." Grayson said laughing hard thinking about the mess they did quite a while ago.
"Ya. Let's order pizza." Zendeya suggested smirking.
"No. No need. It's a waste. Let me cook. Just wait." Maddy said as she volunteered to cook.
"Ya. Guys. You should try her cooking. Damn fucking nice." Ethan said laughing and showing thumbs up.
They all didn't say anything but just nodded and left to go and sit in the living room.
"She is fucking weird." Grayson whispered to Zendeya.
"I know right. Don't come near me also. Your breath smells like dogs food." Zendeya whispered back as she was giggling.
"Shut up bitch. I frogging hate you." Grayson said laughing.
"What's frogging?" Zendeya asked blur.
"Fucking. That's frogging." Grayson replied with a smirk.
"Damn you. Puffking." Zendeya said as they both burst out laughing.
"What are you guys whispering about?" Ethan asked. As he saw them laughing.
"Nothing. Probably you should go and check on your girlfriend." Grayson replied.
"What?" Ethan asked blurred.
"Check on your girl. She must be burned in the kitchen." Grayson quiped.
"Hahaha. Ya." Zendeya laughed.
"That's rude guys. She is just my friend." Ethan denied whatever Grayson said.
"What's wrong bae?" Grayson asked as Zeyara lay on Grayson's shoulder. Perhaps too exhausted.
"Hahaha. Nothing bae...  I am fine. It's just that I am tired." Zeyara replied softly to Grayson.
"It's okay. Gray will always have his shoulder for you." Zendeya said as she pinched Grayson's leg.
"Stop it Zen." Grayson groans in pain.
"Hahaha. Taste that." Zeyara replied to Grayson also.
"Okay. Twins together like this is it?" Grayson asked angrily.
"Hahaha. Kinda." Zendeya shrugged her shoulder.
"Guys. The food is ready. Come to eat." Maddy called all of them to eat.
"Okay. Coming. Come guys." Ethan said excitedly calling others to taste Maddy's cooking.
"Hope something is edible. Hahaha." Zendeya whispered.
"Where is Zeyara?" Ethan asked.
"Oh. She cannot eat plastics. Oops. No. Urm. I mean. She is not hungry yet." Zendeya said as she giggled.
"Damn you. Hahaha. Why didn't just tell the truth?" Grayson asked laughing.
"Okay. Fine. If she is hungry. I can cook." Maddy said.
"Okay. Let's eat." Ethan said.
Ethan and Maddy enjoying the food. On the other hand. Zeyara is eating her pizza in the room. She texted Grayson and Zendeya.
"Urm. Ethan. I don't think I want to eat now. I want to purge I guess." Zendeya said as she farted. Everyone wanted to vomit.
"Wait a minute. I need to vomit. You all carry on eating. I will join you both.
Ones I finish eating. Ehh. No. Shitting. No. I meant. Vomiting." Grayson said.
They both ran upstairs and went in Zeyara's room. They knocked on her room and had their food.
"Hey. This is shit. I can't take one mouth of her food. She is so fake. It tasted like a shop food. She is a bigger liar." Grayson spilled out as he was so mad with Ethan.
"Shut up Gray. I even think she is the one to mess with Zeyara's cooking too." Zendeya spilled her feelings.
"Ya. I think so. But if I know she is the one. She is dead. Including Ethan." Grayson said laughing an evil laugh.
"Let's first. We enjoy this yummy pizza." Zeyara said as she shoved two slices of pizza in their both mouth.
"This is so fun and yummy." Zendeya said laughing as she finish swallowing her pizza slices.
"I know right? Never mind. Let's Netflix and chill." Zeyara said as she turn the channel to watch what was on the tv.
"Ooo. That one." Pointing at the most terrifying ones on tv to watch. Grayson nodded.
They all sat to watch the movie in the dark. They switched off all the lights and locked at the doors in the room.
They started to watch the movie and screaming in the room. Yelling on the bed. Hiding in the wardrobe. Running to the toilet. Shouting under the bed.
"Okay. Guys. Chill. It's just oggy and the cockroaches. It's not conjuring two or even lights out." Zeyara said hiding under the blanket.
"Ya. Me too. I think we should stop running around." Grayson said agreeing with Zeyara's idea.
"Ya. I am out of breath right now." Zendeya said as she tried getting some air.
Suddenly there is the advertisement about a scary movie showing on Netflix.
They all screamed and ran for their lives.
Grayson ran and hit his face on the wardrobe door.
"Why me? Urgh. Fuck. It hurt so bad." Grayson said rubbing his head.
"Hahaha. Very good. Ouch my backside. Fucking hurt." Zendeya said as she was rubbing her butt. Because she slipped and step on the pizza box that was on the ground and hit her face on the sliding glass mirror.
"That's great." Zeyara said as the whole curtain fell on her head.
"Hahaha. I bet that hurt." Grayson said laughing.

...