31

FIVE YEARS LATER.

"Zendeya! Careful. Don't have to do this. Let me do it." Grayson yelled at Zendeya in the living room.
"What's wrong? It's just a freaking bowl off popcorn only. I'm not carrying the popcorn machine." Zendeya refused to let Grayson help her.
"Why can't you just listen to me? I am your husband right?" Grayson yelled at Zendeya trying to start the heat to fight.
"No way. You listen to me. I am your wife." Zendeya yelled don't want to loose in front of her husband, Grayson.
"What is wrong? Guys chill. Stop fighting." Tiara said as she sat down on the couch.
"Shut up Tiara." Zendeya yelled at her own cousin. The only two cousin she have in this huge whole world is Tiara and Kiara. Her family don't have that much off family or cousins or newphews or nieces. Except for the four of them which only left three of them now.
"Okay. Deal with your husband yourself." Tiara said.
"Fine. I don't need your help." Zendeya replied angrily.
"Guys. Help me. I know you all going to hate me. I know this. But I brought someone. You guys might hate me. As for Ethan. I am so sorry. I know this sounding ridiculous but trust me. I know this from the very beginning." Brent said as he came in the door and trying to catch a single breath before talking. He is now staying in the house with Grayson, Zendeya, Nate, Jake, Tiara, Kiara, Cameron, Alex, Ethan, Grandma, Lisa and Sean is staying in one house. Since Grandma's house is the biggest. Tiara and Kiara's parents died in a plane crashed two years past. So Grandma told them to shift and stay here with them.
"What is it Brent? Look. Stop making me nervous." Zendeya said as she walked slowly heading to Brent.
"Wait here. I will bring some one in." Brent said as he brought a girl and a little girl in the house.
"Zeyara??? No. That's not possible. Are you sure? Wait." Zendeya yelled and she actually did scream making everyone in the house woke up and running down straight to downstairs where Zendeya was screaming.
"It's her." Brent said nodding letting Zendeya to meet her own twin sister which she still could not believe.
"Zeyara." Zendeya said as she hugged her sister.
Ethan came running down the stairs and he was a blur and stunt and shocked at the same time too. He stood right next to his twin brother. Same to the others. Everyone was just standing in  semi circle to look at Zendeya and the girl Brent claim Zeyara.
"You are pregnant? Wow. I mean. Great you know." Zeyara was speechless herself. She didn't know what to do.
"Mummy. Is this you? She looks like you." A little girl that was holding Zeyara asked.
"Yes Eredia. It's your aunty. My sister darling. Say hello to Aunty Zend." Zeyara talked nicely to Eredia her daughter.
"Hello aunty Zen. You are so pretty. Sure baby look more pretty." Said Eredia looking at Zendeya's stomach.
"Brent. Where is Elizabeth and Ethel? You left them in the car?" Zeyara asked as she looked at Brent.
"There they are. Here you go." Brent gave Zeyara her two more daughters.
"Wait. All of them are twins? I mean. Triplets?" Zendeya asked. As she was speechless to look at her sister.
"Ya. Triplets. Cause the mother twin. Hehehe. So. Guess as much. Your baby is also a twin?" Zeyara asked her sister.
"Nah. Only one." Grayson replied as he hugged Zeyara. And the little three girls.
"Say hello uncle Gray." Zeyara said to her three daughters.
"Wait. Why he looks like daddy?" Ethel asked as she could not get any closer to Grayson.
"Remember what mum said? They are twins." Zeyara replied.
"Hey Uncle Gray." Elizabeth hugged Grayson joined by Ethel and Eredia.
"Let's have a sit my daughter." Grandma said as she hugged Zeyara.
"Hug your grandma. Remember. Mummy use to say. This is your gredgrandma." Zeyara commanded her three little triplets to hug Grandma.
"Oh my. They are so lovely. How did you manage to grow all this three alone?" Grandma questioned Zeyara. As Lisa quickly hugged Zeyara.
"I stayed in Russia Gm." Zeyara winked at her Grandma.
"Where? In your God mother and fathers palace?" Grandma asked.
"Yup. I don't know where to go. Since my car got stolen by someone. After that. I heard that car got his by the lorry. She died. Hahaha. She deserve it. How could she steal my car. That time I got to know I was pregnant." Zeyara explaining herself to everyone. But she didn't say anything or look at Ethan at all.
"Really? Wait. How you know the car got stolen? You pregnant?" Lisa asked confusingly.
"Chill mum. I was driving the car. And then this girl asked for a lift. I send her to where she wanted. Then she freaking point a knife at my stomach telling me to give me what I have to her. So I gave her my things. But I took my phone, ID card and passport only. I ran away after that as fast as I can. And I fell down right in front off a hospital. That time my legs was bleeding. The doctor took me in. As then I passed out. When I got up. Doctor told me I was pregnant two weeks at that time. But baby was save. So came out triplets." Zeyara said pointing at Ethel, Eredia and Elizabeth.
"Wait. Who is the father?" Zendeya asked.
"Guys. Come on. Hang on Dolan family. Of course I too didn't know. Then as the babies was born. I took their DNA to check. But you guys can guess by the look on their three faces right?" Zeyara hinting to another bigger secret.
"They three looks like... ETHAN when he was a little baby. Exactly. Especially Ethel." Grayson yelled as he taps on Ethan's shoulder.
"How sure are you? That the three kids are mine? Proof?" Ethan asked as he got mad when he know he never slept with Zeyara before.
"Mummy. Is that our dad?" Ethal asked as she was so happy to know more about Ethan.
"Yes honey." Lisa nodded.
"I am your grandpa and She is your grandma. Okay." Sean added to Ethal, Elizebath and Eredia.
"Can we call you daddy?" Ethel asked to Ethan. As Eredia sat next to Ethan. And Elizebath was at Ethan's leg.
"No. Zendeya told me. About the bed thing. It was all a gimic and a prank that Grayson did." Ethan denied he refused to even hold his kids.
"I know I am not lying. The last time I check this babies DNA's are proven it's yours." Zeyara said a little crack could be heard in her voice.
"Wait. You have proof to prove that I am the dad for this kids?" Ethan yelled as he pushed Ethel, Elizabeth and Eredia from holding him.
"Ethan!!! You don't have to do that. Okay? I know you hate them and don't want to be responsible for all this. It's okay. Anyways. I came here to just show them their family for the very last time." Zeyara said as she left the house by carrying her three babies. Nobody knows how she managed to look after and carry the kids.

...