8

"Ethan. Honey. Wake Zeyara up please. We are having dinner now." Grandma yelled from downstairs to Ethan that wanted to come down. As then he nodded and went in the room back.
"Zeya.. Wake up. Gm wants to have dome discussion for dinner now." Ethan said as he was waking up Zeyara.
"No. I am so lazy. Urgh.. Ahaa. Aaaa." Zeyara was grumbling and she closed her eyes again.
"Fine. If you are not going to open your eyes. Okay." Ethan replied as he carried Zeyara to go downstairs like a bridal style. She can still sleep and a little snoor could be heard. She even snuggled her head in his chest too. Ethan carried her and headed to the kitchen.
"Mummy. Look at that." Lisa said pointing at the way Ethan carrying Zeyara.
"Gm. See. Your gd not getting up." Ethan complains.
"Hahaha. What is gd?" Grayson asked.
"Huh? Hurm. Gd stands for Grayson Dolan." Zendeya quiped Grayson. Poor guy. Everyone burst out laughing.
"It's not funny." Grayson took the fork and poke Zendeya's thigh.
"It's stands for Granddaughter." Ethan replied.
"Oh. Wait. Let me wake her up." Lisa said as she slowly wake Zeyara up.
"Urm. Hah? Omg. Why am I here?" Zeyara woke up with a blur face. She then jumped from Ethan's arm to the floor.
"Because you was too damn fat and lazy to walk." Zendeya replied giggling.
"Oh shuh you sister." Zeyara said smirking. As she took a place next to Zendeya.
"Okay. Let's eat first." Grandma said as all started praying g and they ate peacefully before something big starts.
"Today. I have discussed with Gm. And Zeyara and Zendeya. You girls both are marrying Ethan and Grayson." Lisa said as she smiled ear to ear while eating.
"Uhuk... Uweek. Uhuk." Zeyara got choke and nearly died. Zendeya spit out all her food that was in her mouth.
"Hey. Are you okay?" Lisa asked worried.
"Ya. We are totally fine." Zeyara replied.
"Do we really need to marry them mum?" Zendeya asked while drinking water in a glass.
"If you think I am your mother and you want to repay your late mum Veronica. You will do for the sake of her." Lisa replied as tears rolling down her cheeks.
"But why us?" Zendeya asked.
"Because. Before. Me and Lisa's mum wanted to marry our kids together. But unfortunately we both got girls. How are you suppose to marry a girl with another girl?" Grandma explained the reason.
"Nowadays gm. Everyone marrying each others gender. No wrong." Zendeya replied.
"How are we suppose to get children then idiot?" Grandma asked Zendeya after knocking her head with her fork.
"Oh. Ya. I forgot." Zendeya said rubbing her head.
"Then gm?" Ethan and Zeyara asked together.
"Since we both got girls. We promise to marry our grandchildren. But soon. Lisa got Cameron. Then Veronica did not get kids. 1999 finally again Lisa got pregnant again. This time. Veronica also got pregnant on the same day. Surprisingly. They both got twins. But Lisa wanted baby girls so bad. And Veronica wanting baby boys so bad. But it turn around they got opposite. But they was so happy. And they arranged a lawyer to make an agreement letter to marry their both twins together. So you all have no choice but to marry each other." Grandma said with a strict voice.
"Really gm?" Zeyara asked.
"Yes. And your birthdays are same day." Lisa replied smirking and she was so happy.
"Mum. Can I talk to Zeyara for a while?" Ethan pulled Zeyara to the roof top after Lisa and Grandma nodded.
"Where are you taking me to?" Zeyara asked.
"Shut up and follow me." Ethan said whispering.
"What now?" Zeyara asked they are on the top of the roof now.
"I want us to be contractly married." Ethan said with a serious voice.
"Don't worry Ethan. I was thinking the same." Zeyara said as she got downstairs joining the others.
"Hello everyone." Zendeya said as she also just got down from the roof top the other end side with Grayson.
"So what's the deal?" Lisa asked.
"We all agree." Ethan and Grayson said nodding their heads.
"Good. And what about you too?" Lisa asked again to the girls this time.
"We are fine. We agree too." Zeyara and Zendeya replied nodding their heads too.
"Okay. Then. I should say. Tonight is the best night ever. Come let's take a family photo." Grandma said as she set up the photo session.
As all washed their plates. Ethan pour some soap on Zeyara's hair. Zeyara nearly to cut Ethan's wrist with the knife. Grayson threw a plate on Zendeya's butt. Causing Zendeya to take the frying pan and knocking it on Grayson's head. After the big fight. They came out to take a photos like nothing happen.
As they finished taking photos. All went in their own room. Except for Lisa and Grandma was in the living room chit chatting.
Ethan was is Grayson's room. Zeyara was in Zendeya's room.
"Hey. Leta hear what the donkeys got to say?" Ethan said as he pull Grayson to sneak and hear what the girls got to say about the dinner just now.
"Okay. Why are waiting for? Come." Grayson said as he nodded.
"Can you believe it?" Zendeya said. She did not lock the door.
"No. I thought Lisa mummy forgot about the wedding. But they ended up doing a hell of a surprise for us." Zeyara said as her voice was a little angry.
"I know right. You know that freaking annoying bleedy dangling tampon said?" Zendeya asked.
"What?" Zeyara asked.
"Hahaha. Bro. He call you dangling tampon. Dude. Hahaha." Ethan laughed hard and nearly got caught by the girls in the room. As they was standing out side of the room door only.
"Did you hear anyone outside my room door?" Zendeya asked worried.
"Nobody. Continue your story." Zeyara told her.
"Okay. He said he wants a contract married. Annoying right? He is so heartless. Damn it." Zendeya grumbled making noise at Grayson.
"I know. Me too. That freaking blue airhead hair a kid would eat also same. Annoying. He told me the same thing." Zeyara said agreeing with her twin sister.
"Damn. You watch their videos too. Hahaha. You can afford to remember everything? Great." Zendeya said  laughing hard.
"Bro. She hates you so much. Airhead.
Hahaha. She watches all our videos." Grayson laughed at Ethan as he leaned on the door of Zendeya's room.
The door open and revealed the two twin brothers on the ground in Zendeya's room.
"What the fuck? You guys was eavesdropping to our talk this whole while?" Zendeya said as she grab Grayson's head and sit on him and slap his face.
Zeyara pulled Ethan's stranded purple hair and choke him. And Ethan closed the door to avoid noises. He then drag Zeyara to his room and close the door. As they was wrestling each other on the bed.
"Grayson. What are you doing?" Lisa asked asshe opens the door and reveal a Grayson pinning Zendeya to the wall and choking her.
"Nothing mum." Grayson replied as they both freeze.
"Don't kiss each other before getting married at least. Be patient." Lisa said as she gave Grayson and Zendeya a dirty cheeky smile.
"Okay. Let me check on Ethan." Lisa said as she left the two of them alone. Grayson then left Zendeya's room and headed to his own room.
"Ethan. Zeyara. You both are even worst then Gray and Zen." Lisa said as she opens Ethan's room door revealing the two.
"No. Mum. It's not like that. It's not like that at all." Ethan said smirking.
"You was on your bed and on Zeyara. Oh my. Wait. I know you guys can't wait to have honeymoon. But be careful. Don't do it now. Relax. We will give you time." Lisa said laughing hard.
"Mum. Stop." Ethan said.
Where won't Lisa think of something inpropriate. When Ethan was on Zeyara. The true story is Ethan was choking Zeyara to death on the bed.
That was all about it. Then Lisa left the room.
"Fine. I will give you both some slopy seconds." Lisa said laughing as she close the door.
Zeyara then left the room and went to her own room.

...