10

Ethan came down the stairs slowly while whistling away. Then he turn one glanced at Grayson.
Grayson gave Ethan a smirk and Ethan replied with a sour face.
"What's the buzz about?" Grayson asked pretending to care.
"Nothing. Zeyara on her period." Ethan replied with a straight face.
"That's humurous bro." Zendeya replied giggling.
"Where is Gm and mum?" Ethan asked breaking the perfect silence.
"They won't be coming back now. Gm said she is going for a freaking pool party with mummy Lisa. That's not fair right?" Zendeya whimpered.
"How cool is that? Mum and Gm in bikini? Bro. Can you believe that?" Ethan said laughing hard.
"Hahaha. I know right?" Zendeya replied smirking away.
"Hey. Did you guys at least left for me something to eat?" Ethan asked with a puppy eyes.
"Ya. Go and eat.
But. Keep some for Zeyara." Grayson reminded Ethan so that he doesn't finishes the food.
Ethan chuckles as he nodded.
He went to the kitchen and sat at the dining table and started to eat.
"Hey. Did you check on Zeyara?" Grayson asked.
"No. I think I will check on her now." Zendeya said as she got up to go upstairs.
"Carefully." Grayson said laughing as he continued watching tv.
Zendeya went upstairs to check on Zeyara. As she was quite worried about her sister.
"Hey. Zeyara. Are you okay?" Zendeya knocked on the door several times before twisting the door knob to enter.
"What?" Zeyara asked hiding her body behind the door and peepping her head out of the door.
"Can I come in?" Zendeya asked.
"No. I am busy." Zeyara said. Her eyes was swallen from the cry maybe.
"Ouch. Ethan.
Stop." Zeyara said again as Ethan pushed the door hard. As he entered to room and locked it. Leaving Zendeya all alone outside.
"What's up girl?" Grayson asked as he slap Zendeya's butt.
"How about I kick your balls?" Zendeya gave Grayson a flying kick in his private and very sensitive part.
"Ouch. Zen. There are so many places. Why my balls?" Grayson asked as he was screaming on his self. He was in tears.
Meanwhile upstairs. There is another shot going on.
"What the fuck Zeyara?" Ethan yelled as his eyes was wide open.
"Nothing Ethan. Just go. Leave me alone." Zeyara pushed Ethan away.
"Give me the razor. And you sit here." Ethan said taking the razor blade from Zeyara's hands and giving her place to sit on her vanity chair.
"What? You ruin my life. Ethan. What else?" Zeyara asked as she was in tears and bleeding.
"I know. But you don't need to cut your wrist you idiot. You sit here. I am putting this." Ethan said as he pulled Zeyara and putting her on his lap. He then wash off the blood that was bleeding through her wrist. Then he places a plaster or a bandage to make her feel better.
"You have to promise me one thing. No hurting yourself okay? Look. If happen thst you are pregnant? Look. I will look after you. Trust me. I am a player. But I will definitely take good care of you." Ethan said to Zeyara wiping her tears off with his thumb.
"Now. You have to take breakfast okay? I will send it up. Promise to take one bite at least. I don't want to see gm and mum worried about you." Ethan said again with a husky and beautiful voice.
He then carried Zeyara and put her on the bed and open the tv for her to watch. She then quietly sat down and watched the whole movie. Ethan came down and took the breakfast upstairs in to Zeyara's room.
Ethan came upstairs to feed Zeyara breakfast as he made for her porridge to eat. He himself don't really know why he felt sympathy towards Zeyara's condition. After all, he hated her so much.
"Hey. I got you breakfast. I cook myself. Come let's taste some." Ethan trying his best to convince Zeyara so that she smiles happily. Zeyara just like a doll. Not moving not blinking. She just stares at stuffs. But luckily she is breathing. She just ate five or six spoon full of porridge she lost her appetite already. Ethan then put her to bed as she was just doing nothing. Ethan then started calling his one true best friend through to it the whole life.
"Urm. Hello. Ethan here. Can I speak Maddy Foley? Please!" Ethan said on the phone line.
"Hey. It's me. You booger! What you want? I mean. Why you call? Your voice sound so sad. Are you alright. Tell me Ethan. We are friends for so long." Maddy said at the end of the line of the phone.
"Hey. You know me very well. Even my twin brother don't know me that well. Can you like come over to my grandma's mansion? I will share you the location. I need you now. I need to talk to you." Ethan said pleading on the line.
"Okay booger. No worries. I will come. Wait for me ya." Maddy said as she hunts up. Ethan then chuckles before he slide his phone in his pocket back.
After thirty minutes of Ethan waiting. Finally the door bell rang a few times. Ethan quickly opens the door to reveal a Maddy smiling away with her red crop tops and her shorts jeans.
"Hop in girl." Ethan said as he hugged her. She smiled before stepping in the house.
"Hello. Look whose here? Maddy Ethan's girl." Grayson quiped Maddy as she was already blushing. She then hugged Grayson.
"Shut up Gray. I am Maddy. He is Ethan. That's all." Maddy said smirking as she pinched Grayson's arm.
"Who is this?" Zendeya asked Grayson.
"Hello. I am Maddy." Maddy said shaking hands with Zendeya.
"Oh. Well. Hello there. Zen." Zendeya said shaking hands.
"Who are you to Eth and Gray?" Maddy asked.
"I am their cousin." Zendeya replied laughing small.
"Oh. Hello. Again. I am Maddyana Sirra Foley. And you are? What's your full name I meant?" Maddy asked wanting to know more about Zendeya.
"Oh. My name is Princessa Alexiszendeya Vincent." Zendeya replied proudly.
"Are you from a royal family or something?" Maddy asked as her eyes was sparkling with light.
"Oh. Trust me girl. I have this royal blood a little." Zendeya replied jokingly.
"Oh. Don't listen to her. Zendeya is always joking. Hahaha." Grayson said smirking.
"Let's go to my room now." Ethan invited Maddy upstairs to his room as he wanted to talk about it.  So she nodded and followed Ethan to the second floor of the mansion

...