11

"What that is so important that you want me to be here?" Maddy asked as she sat on Ethan's bed.
"Okay look. How do I start?" Ethan said as he was just locking the room door and sat on the vanity chair.
"Just talk Ethan. Open your mouth and speak." Maddy said looking at Ethan.
"It all happen today. When I got up today morning and got to know I slept with my own freaking cousin." Ethan said as he runs his fingers in his hair.
"You mean by Zendeya?" Maddy asked opening her eyes wide.
"No. Not her. It's Princessa Valentiazeyara Vincent." Ethan said as he got up and walking around in his room.
"Zendeya's sister or something?" Maddy asked for confirmation.
"Yes. Infect. Twin sister dude." Ethan said with a shiver in his voice.
"Dont dude me. I am not a boy." Maddy said as she chuckles making Ethan laughed too.
"What I  suppose to do now?" Ethan asked Maddy blur.
"What she did? Is she okay with it or nah?" Maddy asked with a straight face.
"She freaking cut her wrist." Ethan spilled out everything to Maddy.
"Okay. That's bad. Look. But if she is not pregnant. Then tell her to chill the shit out. Don't have to be scared or worried. Nothing will happen okay."  Maddy said convincing Ethan to stop feeling sad and worry too much.
"Okay. Thanks for telling me. I will do what you told me to do so. So you want me to take you to the pool?" Ethan invited Maddy to have a pool talk together and release tension.
"Wait. I don't have a bikini." Maddy said before she nodded.
"Never mind. Have this. This is my shirt. After all
Nobody is here. So why give a damn?" Ethan said handling the shirt to Maddy. She grab it and straight away changed in to that shirt and went down together with Ethan.
"Hey. Gray. Who is that?" Zendeya asked looking at Ethan and Maddy out in the pool having fun.
"What? Why are you so stupid sometimes?" Grayson asked knocking on Zendeya's head.
"Idiot. You are the one stupid. I know she is Ethan's hella friend. But what she is? Like his girlfriend or something?" Zendeya asking as she and Grayson was hiding behind the glass door to peep and look at Ethan and Maddy.
"Oh. Okay. She is just a friend of Ethan. The closest friend of Ethan. That's all. She is not Ethan's type at all." Grayson replied whispering.
"Really? Oh. So. How? Nice is it? Peeping others like this?"
"Zendeya. What the hell. From just now we are here right peeping my brother and Maddy? What's wring with you? Urgh." Grayson yelled at Zendeya.
"Who is Maddy?"
"Why are you so stupid Zen? Can I freaking slap you?" Grayson shouted at Zendeya again.
Bang... Pang...
"Hey. It's me. Zeyara. Not Zendeya. What the fuck is wrong with you Gray?" Zeyara asked. As she knocked Grayson's head and his head got knocked on the glass mirror as he was busy peeping Maddy and Ethan in the pool.
"Oh. Hey. Sorry. Err. I am totally sorry. I thought it was her. Hehehe." Grayson said laughing.
"Oh. It's okay." Zeyara replied.
"How are you? You look sick. Wait. What's up with your hand?" Zendeya asked worried as she caught her sister's left wrist is bandaged.
"Nothing. I accidently shave my wrist. Instead of my armpits." Zeyara lied as she tried cracking a joke.
"Hahaha. You nasty." Grayson said giggling.
"Hey. Like you never shave your stinky hairy armpits?" Zendeya asked.
"No. That's why his armpits are always like that. Hairy and nasty plus stinky in all his instagram pictures. He and his twin brother. Same only." Zeyara replied as they all burst out laughing.
"Hey. Do you all want to eat something? I am starving." Zeyara said as she was rubbing her stomach.
"Okay. Let's all of us cook?" Grayson suggested.
"Ya. That sound so much fun." Zendeya said as she and Grayson high fived each other.
"Since when?" Zeyara asked.
"What?" Grayson asked.
"Since when you and Zen became good friends?" Zeyara asked.
"No. Who wants to be this boogers friend?" Zendeya said as she pushed Grayson's head to tilt one side.
"Fuck you Zen. I slap you." Grayson said as he pushed Zendeya to the wall.
"Okay Guys. Let's cook. Not war." Zeyara said. As then they all nodded.
Grayson was helping to cut or chop some raw meats and all. Meanwhile Zendeya is suppose to do some dessert.
They ended up doing some lizzard's house. The whole kitchen was like shit. Grayson instead of chopping the meat. He wanted to chop Zendeya's leg.
Zendeya instead of doing some ice blended and cake. She pour some flour and eggs on Grayson's head and nearly to baked it in the oven. She also put some ice cubes in his pants. Causing him to run around the kitchen yelling.
Luckily there was Zeyara. She stopped them from fighting but she ended up getting herself too in the fight. They all finished fighting. After finished washing the whole huge big freaking kitchen. They cooked and also cleaned the whole mess they made just now.
"The food is on the fire. I am going to have y shower." Zeyara said as she wanted to go up. She looked like the walking dead zombies.
"Okay. Walking dead zombie. See you. Me too." Zendeya quiped her sister.
"Me three. I am going to have my sweet shower now." Grayson said as he laughed.
They three all went in their own rooms to have their sweet time relaxing their life and chilling around in the tub. They even texted each other about the bath they are having right now. As they was so tired.
"Ethan. Let's go in and have our bath. You go first. I will wait here okay." Maddy said as she jumped out of the pool.
"Cool. Alright. I will go up have my bath first. See you later." Ethan said as he went upstairs to bath and get down.

...