7

"Gm. We are here." Zendeya said smiling as she could see her grandma's mansion standing still in front of her.
"Okay. I know." Grayson said as he nodded and parked his car in the garage.
Ethan and Zeyara come out with Grayson and Zendeya. Zeyara ran in to her room straight as she was not well and already freezing cold. Zendeya kissed her grandma's forehead and joined her at the living room with Lisa. Ethan and Grayson joined their mum in the living room.
"Where is Zeyara?" Grandma asked worried.
"She ran in to her room already." Zendeya replied on behalf of her sister.
"She is having fever is it?" Grandma guessed.
"Ya. You know. Each time she rans in to her room. She is definitely is sick." Zendeya reminding her grandma about Zeyara's weird behaviour.
"What happen?" Lisa asked worried.
"Oh. She is having her fever I guess." Zendeya replied smirking.
"Oh. I see. Take good care of her." Lisa adviced.
"Hey. Zen. Take Ethan and Grayson and show them where their rooms are. Let them keep their stuffs." Grandma suggested don't want Zendeya, Ethan and Grayson to listen to their talk.
Zendeya nodded. As Ethan and Grayson followed her to the second floor. Zendeya's room is the first. Then the second room is Zeyara. Opposite their both room is where Ethan and Grayson will be sleeping this whole day and tomorrow.
"This is your room Eth. And that is your room Gray. Have fun. Anything. Just knock my room door. I will be inside. But now. I will be in my sister's room." Zendeya replied smirking forcedly.
"Thanks Zen." Ethan replied as he placed his things in his room. He had a red colour room. The bed was huge and large. There is tv in it. Toilet and tub. Balcony with swing. Air conditioner is fully. The room is beautiful.
Grayson got a room with green colour. The room was just like Ethan's room next door. Nothing much different except for the colour. That's all.
Ethan started unpacking his clothes by placing it in the cupboard and arranging his comb and perfumes and stuffs on the dressing table.
"Hey. Knock knock..." Zendeya knocked on Zeyara's room door. She would definitely know that is her sister's room is because she has her own name typed and sticked on the room door.
"Who's there?" Zeyara asked even she knows that's her twin sister. But she would just take it easy.
"Zen." Zendeya replied.
"Zen who?" Zeyara asked.
"Zendeya." Zendeya replied laughing.
"Come in you stinky girl." Zeyara replied as her room door was not locked.
"How are you feeling?" Zendeya asked as she sat on Zeyara's vanity chair.
"Fine. Hey. You still remember the rules in my room huh?" Zeyara said surprised.
"Hahaha. Dang it girl. I remember. OCD girl." Zendeya quiped Zeyara as they both burst out laughing.
"Who cares if I have OCD?" Zeyara asked as she lay on her bed and Zendeya helped to put her blanket to cover up herself that is freezing to death.
"I don't. Because I too have it. Hahaha." Zendeya replied as she started laughing. She kissed her sisters forehead and left the room door closed.
"How is she?" Lisa asked.
"Oh don't worry Aunty. She is fine." Zendeya replied smiling.
"Never mind. Where is the boys?" Grandma asked.
"We are here gm." Ethan replied coming down the staircase properly with a big smile.
"Good. Are you hungry?" Grandma asked worried.
"Nah. Not now. Let's watch moofy gm." Ethan inviting grandma to watch movie with him.
"Sure. Okay. But tonight I have a very important thing to discuss with you both. Okay?" Grandma said as she nodded.
"Sure. Why? Did mum complain about us being too good?" Grayson asked laying on Grandma's leg.
"No honey. You all are too bad. Hahahah. No.
Not like that at all. But later tonight you will find out." Grandma said playing with Grayson's hair.
"Zendeya. Can you call me mummy or ma or even mum?" Lisa asked as Zendeya was laying on her lap.
"Sure mum. No worries. I never had a mothers love and always wanted to feel it. Even we took our gm as our mother no offence. But Zeyara has always miss mum since forever. Especially when she falls sick." Zendeya said smiling. As she sat on the chair.
"Really? Let me check on her then." Lisa said as she got up and went upstairs followed by Ethan. As Lisa was pleading her first son to follow her up.
"This room mum." Ethan pointing at the room of Zeyara.
"Zeyara? Are you okay girl?" Lisa asked placing her palm on her forehead.
"No. Not really. But I should be fine by tomorrow." Zeyara replied weak with a nasal sound.
"Oh dear. Call me mum. As your sister does too." Lisa said as she hugged Zeyara.
"Thanks mum. Why are you here? You should be downstairs." Zeyara said smiling.
"No worries girl. Ethan is here to accompany you. So I want you to sleep. I will be downstairs." Lisa said as she kissed the top of Zeyara's head and left the door shut.
"If you want to watch anything. Use the couch and tv is behind the wall. Press the button." Zeyara said as she got up to sit on her bed.
"Really? That's cool. Urm. Sorry." Ethan replied with a smirk.
"Ya. I know. Thanks. But sorry for what?" Zeyara asked.
"I. I. I... I need to call someone right now." Ethan replied while smiling.
"You have your spot outside. Please." Zeyara told Ethan to use his phone outside and talk at the balcony.
"Thanks. I will be right back." Ethan said smirking.
Then. As soon as he went out. He started dialing someone's number on his phone and calling it.
"Helena? I need to tell you something." Ethan started the conversation after several times of dialing numbers on his phone.
"What is it Ethan?" Helena with her lazy voice asked.
"Let's cancel the date tonight. I can't. I am at my mums friends house. At least 2 to 3 days I will be here." Ethan said on the phone line.
"Fuck. Baby. I thought we can be spending time together. Why can't you sneak out?" Helena giving Ethan stupid idea.
"No way. Next weekend I will hang with you baby girl. All night I am yours." Ethan said flirting and convincing Helena's broken heart.
"Okay sure baby. See you then." Helena said as she hung up. Ethan came in as he did not say anything. He sat down and watched movie. Quite long time Ethan was on the phone. He tend to turn to look at Zeyara. She already felt asleep.
Suddenly. Ethan could feel somebody breathing next to him. He saw Zeyara sleep walking.
"Hey. Hahaha. Are you serious? She is freaking sleep walking." Ethan said laughing hard.
As then. Zeyara was walking straight to all the places in her room. She entered in her perfect organised wardrobe. Then she jumped on the bed. Then she sat on the swing at the balcony. After that Ethan was still laughing.
"Hahaha. She is fun..." Ethan got cut by Zeyara kissing his lips while she was sleep walking.
Ethan then blur for a moment. Then he carried Zeyara and put her to bed. After that she slept well until it was time for dinner.
"I hope her room doesn't have this shit call cctv. Or else I'm screwed. Hahaha. I bet she won't remember those at all. But thank God. Fuhhh..." Ethan was whispering to himself and laughing hard when he remember that moment back again.

...